HYDRABAD - 03 Days / 02 Nights
Day 01: Hyderabad City Tour
Arrival Hyderabad Airport/Railway Station/Bus Terminal, Proceed to Hotel after fresh up, Visit, Snow World- India’s biggest first snow fall theme Park , Birla Mandir is a Hindu Temple of Lord venkateshwara, built entirely of white marble, Birla Science Museum Show, After Lunch after Lunch Visit Golconda Fort is one of the most wonderful monuments and Sound and Light Show at Golkonda fort , and overnight stay at the respective hotel Hyderabad.
Day 02: Hyderabad City Tour
After Breakfast Full day city tour of Hyderabad, Visit The Nehru Zoological Park, also known as the Hyderabad Zoo, is one of the largest zoos in India, Sudha Car Museum which is the first and only handmade Wacky Car museum, Salarjung Museum houses part of the huge collection of Nawab Salarjung 3rd a Nizam’s prime minister, Charminar which is a massive arch built by Mohammed Quli Qutab Shah, in 1591 to commemorate the end of the plague in the city and Shopping at Lad Bazar, Evening Hussain Sagar Lake to visit Granite Rock Statue of Buddha, Lumbini Park, NTR Garden – overnight stay at the respective hotel Hyderabad.
Day 03: Full day Ramoji Studio Tour & Onward Journey
After Breakfast Hotel Checkout and start to Ramoji Film City tour, The Cinemagic Fun. Movie Magic, Fundoostan, Live Shows and More. Explore Panoramic Gardens & Live Stunt Shows and Evening Proceed for home destination with memorable experience.
Cost Starting from: INR 7560/- Per Person +5% GST
- 2Nights- Hotel Accommodation as mentioned Hotels
- Meal Plan as per choice
- Pick up / Drop from Hyderabad Airport / Railway Station
- All Tours and Transfers on private basis
- All Transfers as per tour itinerary only
- Toll/ Parking and Driver allowances
- RTPCR Test
- Airfare / Train fare etc
- Entrance & Activity fee of various Monuments. Museums & Parks.
- Any Meals other than mentioned Above.
- Cost of Pre/ post tour accommodation or any other services which is not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like train or flight delay, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances & and any illness, ,accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency, etc.
- GST 5 %
Important Note : Salarjung Museum remain closed on Friday.
This rates not valid for long weekends,Dussera, 20th Dec 21 to 5th Jan 2022 and 25th Dec or 31st Dec Night Gala Dinner cost will be extra.
Terms and conditions:
- All prices are in Indian rupees/ All Payment has to be done as per rules in requisition form
- All Tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
- Tour Prices are valid for Indian Nationals and Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit
- No Refund for unused services.
- Validity Till March 2023
Leave a Reply