MYSORE WITH OOTY - 05 Days / 04 Nights
Day 01: Arrival at Bangalore& Departure to Mysore
On arrival at Bangalore Airport, proceed towards Mysore,enroute visit Srirangapatna(DariyaDaulatBagh, Gumbaz, Fort and Temple). On arrival check into hotel. After freshen up proceed to visit the magnificent Maharaja’s Palace (Mysore Palace) and the beautiful Brindavan Gardens whichhas innumerable fountains which dance to the music every evening. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing of Mysore
After breakfast, visit Chamundi Hills (temple dedicated to goddess Chamundi), Nandi Statue, Wax Museum, Mysore Zoo, St. Philominas Church, Ranganthittu Bird Sanctuary. Evening free at leisure , overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03: Departure to Ooty
After Breakfast, proceed to Ooty. On arrival, check into hotel. Later proceed to visit Rose Garden/Botanical Garden and Ooty lake. Time at leisure after reaching hotel.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04: Day Excursion toCoonoor
After Breakfast, proceed towards scenic Coonoor. Coonoor sightseeing includes (Sim’s Park, Lamb’s Rock, Dolphin Nose, Tea factory and Tea Gardens) and Doddabetta Peak. Overnight stay atOoty.
Day 05: Drop at Bangalore Either Coimbatore Airport
After Breakfast ,checkout fromhotel and proceed to Bangalore / Coimbatore to board your Train or Flight to your hometown or next destination.
Cost Starting from: INR 17450/- Per Person +5% GST
- 4Nights- Hotel accommodation in mentioned Hotels
- Meal Plan as per choice
- Pick up / Drop from Bangalore Airport / Railway Station
- All Tours and Transfers on private basis
- All Transfers as per tour itinerary only
- Toll/ Parking and Driver allowances
- RTPCR Test
- Airfare / Train fare etc
- Entrance & Activity fee of various Monuments, Museums & Parks.
- Any Meals other than mentioned a
- Cost of Pre/ post tour accommodation or any other services which is not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like train or flight delay, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances & and any illness,accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency, etc.
- GST 5 %
Important Note :Rates not valid for long weekends, festivals, from 20th Dec 22 to 5th Jan 2023.
25th Dec or 31st Dec Gala Dinner cost will be extra.
Terms and conditions:
- All prices are in Indian rupees/ All Payment has to be done as per rules in requisition form
- All Tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
- Tour Prices are valid for Indian Nationals and Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit
- No Refund for unused services.
- Validity Till March 2023
Leave a Reply