VIVID VIETNAM - 05 Nights / 06 Days
DAY 1 : Hanoi Arrival
Welcome to Hanoi, you will be warmly greeted by our local guide at Noi Bai Airport and transfer to the hotel for check-in.
Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 2 :Hanoi city tour full day (B)
After Breakfast at the hotel , our Tour guide will pick you up and start your
Full day City Tour, it starts with Ho Chi Minh complex.
- Visiting Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, stilt house, Ba Dinh square, One Pillar pagoda. Then we will visit the Temple of Literature, which iswell known as the first university of Vietnam.
- Continue the trip to Hoa Lo Prison, once called“Hell in the Earth”, which was used by the French colonists to sentence Vietnamese politicalprisoners.
2:30pm We will continue to visit the peaceful lake of Hoan Kiemwith Ngoc Son temple. After that, wewill visit St. Joseph’s Cathedral. It is a late 19th-century Gothic Revival church that serves asthe cathedral of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Hanoi to nearly 4 million Catholics in the country.
6:30pm Back to the hotel for leisure activities or to relax.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 3 :Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Breakfast in the hotel.
8-9am The cruise’s shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotel.
12:30pm Receptionists welcome you at the International Tuan Chau harbor.
12:45pm Captain welcomes you to the cruise. Check in cruise, whilst enjoying a welcome drink, safety briefing and check in cabin.
1pm Leaving International Tuan Chau harbor, discover the Halong Bay –one of the natural wonders of the world. Have lunch with special foods while cruising through famous sights Ba Hang fishing village, Dinh Huong island, Cho Da islet, Ga Choi islet…
2:30pm Cruise stops at Bo Nau cave, the core area of the world natural heritage. Transfer by tender to Sung Sot cave – one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay.
3:45pm Leaving Sung Sot cave, transfer by tender to Titov island was named by Uncle Ho, after Gherman Stepanovich Titov – the Soviet astronaut who visited in 1962. Enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach or climb the steps of the Rock to the top of the island. On the top of the mountain, you can see a corner of magical Halong Bay, etc.
4:45pm Back to the cruise. Relax and enjoy the sunset on the sun deck.
6:30pm Enjoy Vietnamese cooking demonstration.
7 pm Acquaint yourselves with the set menu dinner.
8:30pm Evening activities include: film entertainment (in the dining room), squid fishing, massage
Overnight on the cruise.
DAY 4 :Halong Bay – Hanoi – Saigon by Flight (B/BR)
6am Morning call (if you request).
6:30am Enjoy Tai Chi instructions on the sundeck in 30 minutes whilst cruising to Luon cave.
7am Enjoy light breakfast in the restaurant (coffee, tea, fresh milk, water, pastries, bread, egg, fresh fruit, cereals will be served in the dining room).
8am After breakfast, take a guided tour to visit Luon cave – one of the beautiful open caves with endemic vegetation of the Halong Bay. Visit Luon cave by a traditionally woven (bamboo) boat rowed by a local boatman.
9:15am Enjoy brunch buffet menu served in the dining room.
10:45am Transfer back to cruise, relax and check out of the cabin. Please put your luggage outside the door. Our porters will collect and get them ready on the Pier for you. Finally, the cruise disembarks in International Tuan Chau harbor. Tender back to Tuan Chau harbor and disembarkation. Farewell to guests.
Flight from Hanoi to Saigon
Upon arrival in Saigon, you will be warmly greeted by our tour guide and driver. We will go to the hotel for check-in.
Overnight in Saigon.
DAY 5 : Saigon – Cu Chi Tunnels – City tour half day (B)
Breakfast at the hotel.
8am Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel, depart for Cu Chi Tunnels.
- This is considered a very unique project with a system of tunnels over 250km long deep in the ground with many floors and nooks and crannies like spider webs.
10am You arrive to visit Ben Duoc Tunnels
- Ben Duoc Tunnels – Base of the Party Committee and Command of Saigon Military Region – Cho Lon – Gia Dinh, which is a system of tunnels where soldiers used to live and fight in during the war, it was classified as a National Historical and Cultural Monument by the State in 1979.
10:15am You move to the Cinema Room.
- Here, you can watch a short documentary about the guerrilla war of the local people and be briefly introduced by the tour guide to the structure of the underground tunnel system through the tunnel section diagram.
10:45am Ben Duoc Tunnels journey
- You continue to visit the highlights in the relic site such as: 15m deep Water Well located inside the tunnels, Ventilation holes camouflaged below termite mound, secret hatch cover, battle drive, automatic bunker.
- Visiting the tunnel system and experiencing the tunneling activity to discover “life in the ground”. Here, you will be able to set foot down to explore unique and impressive tunnels such as: Field Hospital, Meeting Room, Working Room, Rest Room, Secretarial Room.
- After the tunneling experience, you continue to move to visit Hoang Cam Kitchen. Here, you will witness a very creative invention in hiding the smoke of our soldiers at that time.
11:35am You stop to rest, wash your hands with a unique hand sanitizer system and be served cassava dipped in bean salt – a dish of the guerrillas in the past that has now become a specialty (at your own expense).
- Continue, you visit the sewing area – military uniform – beard sandals and the Engineer Workshop area producing homemade weapons, sawing bombs.
- Leaving the Engineer Workshop, you stop at the Souvenir Counter. Here, you will be free to visit and enjoy shopping for unique gifts made from bullet casings and typical rattan, bamboo and leaf items of traditional craft villages in Cu Chi.
12pm Back to the hotel in Saigon.
3pm We will start the city tour in half a day. The first destination will be War Remnants Museum
- In 1995, following the normalization of diplomatic relations with the United States and end of the US embargo a year before, the references to “war crimes” and “aggression” were dropped from the museum’s title as well; it became the War Remnants Museum
3:30pm The Independence Palace
- Independence Palace, also publicly known as Reunification Convention Hall, built on the site of the former Norodom Palace, is a landmark in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (pass by). Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica of Saigon is a cathedral located in the downtown of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Established by French colonists who initially named it the Church of Saigon (French: l’Église de Saïgon), the cathedral was constructed between 1863 and 1880.
4:30pm Ba Thien Hau Pagoda
- Thien Hau Pagoda in Cho Lon – a Chinese-style temple located on Nguyen Trai Street in Cho Lon (China Town) – District 5, dedicated to Thien Hau, the Lady of the Sea, also known as “Mazu” (“Tian Hou” in Chinese).
5pm Central Post Office
- Saigon Central Post Office is a post office in downtown Ho Chi Minh City, near Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, the city’s cathedral. It has Gothic, Renaissance and French influences. It was constructed between 1886 and 1891 and is now a tourist attraction.
Overnight in Saigon
DAY 6 :Saigon Departure (B)
Breakfast at the hotel.
Moving to Tan Son Nhat Airport and saying goodbye to Vietnam. Hope to see you again!
Hotels-Combination of 3*** & 4****
- Accommodation as indicated above twin including all taxes and breakfast (normally check-intime: 14.00hrs & check- out time: 12.00hrs)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Indicated meals (B=Breakfast, BR=Brunch, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Accommodation at hotel as mentioned or similar one
- Mineral water during excursion 2 bottles/Pax/Day
- All services mentioned in the program
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Personal expenses and beverage
- Visa stamp fee $25
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Airfares (international and domestic) and airport tax
- Early check in and late check-out surcharge: check in time: 14.00 hrs, check out time: 12.00 hrs
- International and domestic flights including airport tax
- Other meals and services not mentioned below.
- Tipping for guide and driver ($3/person/day suggested)