CAPTIVATING KRABI & PHUKET - 06 Days / 05 Nights
DAY 1 :INDIA – PHUKET- KRABI
Welcome to Thailand.
Arrive at Phuket airport and transfer to Krabi (3 Hours by road). Krabi is famous for its scenic view and breath-taking beaches and islands. Its coral reef vistas are also one of the world’s most beautiful, which makes the city a great spot for coral diving.
Arrive in Krabi and then day free to rest..Overnight at Krabi.
DAY 2 : KRABI- BEAUTIFUL 4 ISLAND TOUR- KRABI
After breakfast, we leave for the magnificient coast of Krabi at Ao Nang, the 4 Islands are the closest, easiest way to get a true idea of what a tropical Island is. The water at the Islands just has to be seen to be believed, on a sunny day, there is a bright turquoise ring of water around the Islands, which suddenly changes to a really deep ocean blue as the seafloor drops away to deeper water. You will have an opportunity to Snorkel & experience the breathtaking beauty of the multihued Coral reefs & the array of the most brightly coloured tropical fish, really really close to you. You could actually touch them with your hands. Enjoy a Local Lunch on the island.
We then proceed back to the hotel.
Evening free at leisure.Overnight in Krabi.
DAY 3 : KRABI – PHUKET – DOLPHIN BAY
After breakfast, Proceed to Phuket.Have an amazing time with your family and friends throughout this 45-minute show.See the intelligence of the dolphins first-hand during the performance showcase.Come face-to-face with these majestic creatures as they put on a show with lots of tricks and plays.Take photos with the dolphins to capture memories that will last a lifetime! Then proceed towards the hotel and rest at your hotel in Phuket.
DAY 4 : PHUKET
Today we embark on a full day excursion to Phi Phi Island -From the emerald waters of the Andaman Sea, the jungle-shrouded limestone cliffs of Thailand’s Phi Phi Islands rise majestically, giving way to white-sand beaches and lush green jungles further inland. Longtail boats putter between the islands, collectively known as Koh Phi Phi surrounded by turquoise waters and colorful marine life. Enjoy a local Thai Lunch and then spend some free time on the island and then leave for Phuket. Arrival in the evening. Overnight at the Hotel. (Breakfast& Lunch)
DAY 5 : PHUKET
Today after breakfast, we have time for Phuket City Tour with some shopping opportunity. Later we visit Tiger Kingdom. Enjoy an unforgettable encounter with the king of the Asian jungle with a visit to the Tiger Kingdom in Phuket. Get a chance to meet, greet and have your photo taken with adorable tigers of all ages during your visit. Learn more about the behaviors, conservation, and protection of wild tigers as you interact with their keepers.
Later time at leisure to enjoy and explore your resort, overnight stay at Phuket.
DAY 6 : PHUKET – HOMETOWN
After Breakfast , depart to the Airport for your flight back to India.
- 03 Nights’ accommodation in Phuket
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Krabi
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- 4 Island tour Krabi with lunch by speed boat (National Park fee is not included –ApprxRs. 900 Per Person)
- Phi-Phi Island tour with lunch by Speedboat (National Park fee is not included –ApprxRs. 900 Per Person)
- Dolphin’s Bay
- Phuket City Tour
- Tiger Kingdom
- All Sightseeing on Private basis
- Return Airport & Hotel transfers on Private basis (PHUKET AIRPORT – KRABI HOTEL -PHUKET HOTEL – PHUKET AIRPORT)
TOUR EXCLUSIONS :
- Thailad Visa on Arrival – THB 2000 Per Person
- Roundtrip Airtickets Mumbai- Phuket- Mumbai
- Travel to Mumbai International Airport
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Expenses of personal nature like phone calls, laundry etc.
- Anything which is not specifically not mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Includes’ column
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
Leave a Reply