CAPTIVATING KRABI & PHUKET - 05 Days / 04 Nights
DAY 1 :INDIA – PHUKET- KRABI
Welcome to Thailand.
Arrive at Phuket airport and transfer to Krabi (3 Hours by road). Krabi is famous for its scenic view and breath-taking beaches and islands. Its coral reef vistas are also one of the world’s most beautiful, which makes the city a great spot for coral diving.
Arrive in Krabi and then day free to rest..Overnight at Krabi.
DAY 2 : KRABI- BEAUTIFUL 4 ISLAND TOUR- KRABI
After breakfast, we leave for the magnificient coast of Krabi at AoNang, the 4 Islands are the closest, easiest way to get a true idea of what a tropical Island is. The water at the Islands just has to be seen to be believed, on a sunny day, there is a bright turquoise ring of water around the Islands, which suddenly changes to a really deep ocean blue as the seafloor drops away to deeper water. You will have an opportunity to Snorkel & experience the breathtaking beauty of the multihued Coral reefs & the array of the most brightly coloured tropical fish, really really close to you. You could actually touch them with your hands. Enjoy a Local Lunch on the island.
We then proceed back to the hotel.
Evening free at leisure.Overnight in Krabi.
DAY 3 : KRABI – PHUKET – FANTASEA SHOW
After breakfast, Proceed to Phuket. Rest for some time and then in the evening Inspired by Thailand’s rich and exotic heritage, Phuket FantaSea not only showcases the charm and beauty of Thailand but also enriches ancient Thai traditions with the wonder of cutting edge technology and special effects. The result is a stunning 140-acre themed complex packed with a multitude of activities and entertainments: a carnival village with games, handicrafts and shopping; a 4,000 seat themed restaurant offering a grand buffet of Thai and international cuisines; a breathtaking Las Vegas-style theatrical show, displaying Thailand’s myths, mysteries, grace and beauty, not to mention the troupe of elephants, fire-eaters, graceful dancers and even a tiger! This wondrous extravaganza is certain to delight the whole family. Enjoy a Lavish Dinner as well. Back to the hotel
DAY 4 : PHUKET
Today we emabark on a full day excursion to Phi Phi Island -From the emerald waters of the Andaman Sea, the jungle-shrouded limestone cliffs of Thailand’s Phi Phi Islands rise majestically, giving way to white-sand beaches and lush green jungles further inland. Longtail boats putter between the islands, collectively known as Koh Phi Phi or Ko Phi Phi, surrounded by turquoise waters and colorful marine life. Enjoy a local Thai Lunch and the spend some free time on the island and then leave for Phuket. Arrival in the evening. Overnight at the Hotel. (Breakfast& Lunch)
DAY 5 : PHUKET – HOMETOWN
Breakfast & depart to the Airport for your flight back to India.
TOUR COST : Based on Minimum 2 Paying Persons
Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis- Rs. 27,990/- + 5% GST + 5% TCS
HOTELS: Combination of 3* & 4* Hotels
- 02 Nights accommodation in Phuket
- 02 Nights accommodation in Krabi
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Phuket Fantasea show with dinner
- Phi-Phi Island tour with lunch by big boat (National Park fee is not included –ApprxRs. 900 Per Person)
- 4 Island tour Krabi with lunch by speed boat (National Park fee is not included–ApprxRs. 900 Per Person)
- All Sightseeing’s on Shared Coach basis
- Return Airport & Hotel transfers on Private basis (PHUKET AIRPORT – KRABI HOTEL -PHUKET HOTEL – PHUKET AIRPORT)
TOUR EXCLUSIONS :
- Compulsory Arrival RTPCR at Phuket Airport- Approximately Rs 5700/-
- RoundtripAirticketsMumbai- Phuket- Mumbai- Approximately Rs 17000/-
- Thailand Visa – Rs. 5000/- Per Person
- Travel to Mumbai International Airport
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Expenses of personal nature like phone calls, laundry etc.
- Anything which is not specifically not mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Includes’ column
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change, the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- Confirmation of Hotels, car hire and other services are subject to availability.