KASHMIR WITH PAHALGAM - 05 Days / 04 Nights
Day 01: Arrival Srinagar
On arrival Srinagar, pick up from Srinagar Airport and transfers to Houseboat/Hotel. Check in at hotel and after refresh free for independent activities and overnight stay in hotel in Srinagar.
Day 02: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar (60 Kms) 2 Hours journey
After breakfast, get ready for full day tour to Gulmarg which is most beautiful tourist spot in Kashmir. Gulmarg is also famous for the natural 18 holes golf course which is highest in the India and world. After the memorable sightseeing tour of Gulmarg, evening back to Srinagar and overnight stay at houseboat/hotel in Srinagar.
Day 03: Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar (85 Kms) 3 Hours journey
After the early breakfast drive to Sonmarg for full day tour to Sonmarg. Sonmarg also called meadow of Gold is famous for its amazing natural beauty, green-meadows dotted with alpine flowers, silver birch and pine trees. After the memorable tour evening return back at Srinagar and overnight stay at the hotel in Srinagar.
Day 04: Departure toPahalgam (95 Kms) 2 Hours Journey
After having early breakfast, today visit to Pahalgam. Considered as a Jewel in the Liddar Valley, Pahalgam is also lovingly called “Valley of Shepherds”, enjoy water rafting at lidder river either visit to Aru Valley or Betaab Valley (at own cost). Evening back to Hotel. Enjoy dinner overnight stay at Pahalgam hotel.
Day 05: Departure to Srinagar (enroute visit Saffron field)- Sightseeing
After leisurely breakfast full day local sightseeing tour at Srinagar visiting to some famous garden and temple as Mughal Gardens, NishatBagh very popular for its beauty, Shalimar Bagh, Hazratbal Shrine and Shankaracharya Temple. After the sightseeing tour, evening back to Srinagar and overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
Day 06: Srinagar – Back to home
After breakfast check out from hotel and in time drop up you to the Srinagar airport for journey back to home or onward.
Starting From INR 19206/- Per Adult + 5%
• 04 nights stayat Srinagar and01 Night Pahalgamaccommodation in standard category of
rooms in hotels mentioned or similar.
- Daily buffet/fixed menu breakfast/ Dinner as per the meal selection at all places of accommodation.
- Sedan (02 Pax) /Innova (04 to 06 Pax) /Tempo Traveller (07 to 12 pax), for sightseeing as per the
itinerary in our brochure only.
- All road / toll taxes / vehicle parking /Driver allowance.
• 01 Hour Shikara Ride.
Important Note : Package cost may vary due to hike in fuel charges and govt. taxes .
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone & table
• Air Fare/ Train Fare / RTPCR Test.
• Drinks etc.
• Lunch cost 450 Per Person ( outside Restaurant )approximately
• Internal Airfare
• Garden entrance fee Rs 20 -50 per person per garden approximately
• Pony Ride in Gulmarg/Pahalgam/SonmargRs. 850 – 1500 depend on place (it may vary as per the
• Cable Car rides in Gulmarg. Phase I Rs. 750 & Phase II Rs. 950 ((it may vary as per the season)
• Trip to Chandanwari, Beetab valley &Aru in Pahalgam. Rs. 850 – 1000 per place depends on cab you
hire. (It may vary as per the season)
• Local Taxi from zero point in Sonamarg. Rs. 3500 – 4000 depends on cab you hire.
• Chain jeep incase of snow in Gulmarg 800/- per head( In Winter Season)
Above given rates are subject to change as per the tourism department.
Terms and conditions:
• All prices are in Indian rupees/ All Payment has to be done as per rules in requisition form
• All Tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
• Tour Prices are valid for Indian Nationals and Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit
• No Refund for unused services.
• Package cost Valid till30 June 2022 (Not valid during 15 May to 10 June 2022
Advisable to take customize cost)
Leave a Reply