DELIGHTFUL SOUTH INDIA - 05 Days / 04 Nights
Day 01: Home Town – Coimbatore – Ooty (85 kms-3Hrs.)
Pickup from Coimbatore Airport / Railway station with warm welcome than proceed to Ooty – (short for Udhagamandalam) is a resort town in the Western Ghats Mountains. Overnight stay in Ooty.
Day 02: Ooty
Visti to Dodabetta(8648 ft. above sea level) It stands at a staggering height of 8650 feet, offering a bird’s eye view, Tea FactoryThe processing of different types of tea and properties of all the types along with the functions of the equipment can be observed and studied here. Botanical Garden this is the famous the park which is spread in 55-acre land area, Rose GardenMust visit place in Ooty. One of the beautiful scenic attraction.706 varieties of roses are planted in 28 beds. Overnight stay in Ooty.
Day 03: Coonoor to Kodaikanal (275 kms / 8 Hrs.)
Proceed to Coonoor. Visit Sims Park, Dolphins Nose, Scenic Tea plantations and Lambs Rock.In the afternoon, proceed to Kodaikanal. Overnight stay at Kodaikanal.
Day 04: Kodaikanal Sightseeing
Day for sightseeing Pine tree forest, Thumb are view, Green Valley view, Gulf Course, Bryant Park, Kodai chocolate factory,Boat house point, Kodai museum, Chettiar park and evening free for Shopping. Overnight stay in Kodaikanal.
Day 05: Kodaikanal to Coimbatore (175kms-6Hrs.)
Enjoy Silver cascade falls, Palani view point. Drop at Coimbatore.
Tour Concludes With Happy Memories
Cost Starting from Rs.18,000 + 5 % GST Per Person
CP Plan (Room + Breakfast Only)
- 04 nights stay accommodation in standard category of rooms in hotels mentioned or similar.
- Daily buffet/fixed menu breakfast/ Dinner as per the meal selection at all places of
- A/c Swift Dezire/Etios/Tiago(02 to 04 Person) /Innova (04 to 06 Person) /Tempo Traveller (07 to 12 Person), for sightseeing as per the itinerary in our brochure only.
( Note:- A/C will not work in Hilly areas)
- In 01 Innova maximum 06 Adults can travel comfortably, if number of passenger is more than six including Adult and children (i.e. 06 Double + 01 or 02 Extra bed or so on) The guests has to take Tempo traveller.
- RTPCR Test
- Air Fare/ Train Fare
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost Includes
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc
- GST 5 %
- Guide and Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Terms and conditions:
- All prices are in Indian rupees/ All Payment has to be done as per rules in requisition form
- All Tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
- Tour Prices are valid for Indian Nationals and Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit
- No Refund for unused services.
- Validity till March 2023
Important Note: Rates not valid for long weekends, festivals and from 20th Dec 22 to 5th Jan 2023
25th Dec or 31st Dec Gala Dinner cost will be extra.Package cost may vary due to hike in fuel charges and Gov. Taxes.
Leave a Reply