Hyderabad Heritage & Film Fantasia - 04 Nights / 05 Days
Day 1: Arrival – Transfers & City Tour
Arrive at Railway Station / Airport, our Driver will meet and greet and transfer you to Hotel . After Lunch visit NTR Gardens – Ride on a toy train, Japanese garden, Desert Garden, Roaring Cascade, Giant Wheel, boating, Machan Restaurant- are just a few attractions of NTR Gardens. Lumbini Park – Lush greenery, entertaining rides, calm environment all at one place. Later enjoy LASER SHOW & Boating at Hussain Sagar Lake, proceed to not to be missed Birla Mandir – 2000 tonnes of white marble from Rajasthan mixed with 10 years of dedicated work of sculptures – created this captivating Temple, standing on a 280 feet high hill. Overnight stay at the respective Hotel in Hyderabad.(Optional Tour – SNOW WORLD)
Day 2 : Full day Hyderabad City Tour
After Breakfast, we start for city tour of Hyderabad- Visit Golconda Fort– first built by Kakatiya dynasty later developed by QutubShahi Kings. See the Water supply system, ‘Rahban’ cannon and Ramdas’ prison. It would take at least half day here, later visit The Nehru Zoological Park, is one of the largest zoos in India, Sudha Car Museum which is the first and only handmade Wacky Carmuseum. Chowmahalla Palace – Built in the 18th century during the rule of fifth Nizam, Afzal-ud-Daula, AsafJahV, said to resemble Shah Palace of Tehran in Iran in its architectural beauty. Visit Charminar – Built in 1591 by Sultan Mohammed Quli Qutab Shah in the honour of his wife Baghmati. Also known as ‘Arc de Triomphe of the East’ and later enjoy Shopping at LAD BAZAAR. Also taste the famous Hyderabadi Biryanis, Haleem and Kebabs for dinner. Overnight stay at the respective hotel in Hyderabad.
Day 3: Full Day Ramoji Studio Tour & Stay
After early Breakfast, Hotel Check out and then proceed to Ramoji Film City. Full day at Ramoji Film City. Ramoji Film City – One of the largest and glamorous film studios in the world. Ramoji Film City has also secured a place in the Guinness Book of World Records. Captivating architecture of the studios accompanied with a range of modern settings makes it a favourite place of film-makers; while a wide array of entertainment choices makes it a popular choice of tourists – overnight stay at the respective Hotel in Ramoji Film City.
Day 4: Ramanuja Statue & Hyderabad Sightseeing
After Breakfast, Hotel Check out and then proceed to visit second highest statue in the world – Ramanuja Statue. Saint Ramanuja – one of the most important exponents of the Sri Vaishnavism tradition within Hinduism. Later enjoy Sound and light show at Statue of Equality (Subject to operation). Salarjung Museum – 3rd largest museum in India with 43000 art objects (Indian Art, Far Eastern Art, European Art, Middle Eastern Art, etc.), 9000 manuscripts and 47000 printed books, spread in 38 galleries. Not to be missed- Veiled marble statue of Rebecca, 19th C British Musical Clock, P.M etc. Overnight stay at the respective hotel in Hyderabad.
Day 5: Departure from Hyderabad
Proceed to Hyderabad Airport/Railway Station. Board the flight/train for your home town. Tour concludes with Happy Memories !
- 4 Nights accommodation
- Ramoji Studio entry tickets with Lunch
- Meals plan on Breakfast basis
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by AC VEHICLEas per itinerary from 8.00am to 7.00pm
- Tourist permit vehicle as per the above itinerary
- Toll taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes
- GST 5 %
- Air Fare/ Train Fare
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc.
- Guide and Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Travel Insurance
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour inclusions’ column.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc any increase in taxes Or fuel leading to an increase in surface transport .Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges, that should be paid by the guest direct at the Hotels concerned.