Hyderabad Highlights - 02 Nights / 03 Days
Day 1: Arrival Transfers & Full day Hyderabad City Tour
On arrival at Hyderabad Railway Station/airport proceed to Hotel. After freshening up, visit-Golconda Fort its one of the most wonderful monuments, Snow World– India’s first biggest snow fall theme Park (Optional ),after Lunch visit Husain Sagar Lake, Granite Rock Statue of Buddha, Lumbini Park & Laser Show, NTR Garden, Birla Mandir–it is a Hindu Temple of Lord Venkateshwara, built entirely of white marble. Overnight stay at the respective hotel at Hyderabad.
Day 2: Full day Hyderabad City Tour
After Breakfast proceed for full day city tour of Hyderabad, visit The Nehru Zoological Park, also known as the Hyderabad Zoo, it is one of the largest zoos in India, Sudha Car Museum which is the first and only handmade Wacky Car museum, Salarjung Museum which houses part of the huge collection of Nawab Salarjung’s collection. Charminar which is a massive arch built by Mohammed Quli Qutab Shah, in 1591 to commemorate the end of the plague in the city later enjoy Shopping at Lad Bazar – overnight stay at the respective hotel at Hyderabad.
Day 3: Full day Ramoji Studio Tour & Drop (day excursion)
After Breakfast, checkout from Hotel and start for Ramoji Film City tour, The Cinemagic Fun. Visit Movie Magic, Fundoostan, Live Shows and more. Explore Panoramic Gardens & Live Stunt Shows and in the evening proceed to your home. Tour ends with happy memories.
- 2 Nights accommodation
- Ramoji Studio entry tickets with Lunch
- Meals plan on Breakfast basis
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by AC VEHICLE as per itinerary from 8.00am to 7.00pm
- Tourist permit vehicle as per the above itinerary
- Toll taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes
- GST 5 %
- Air Fare/ Train Fare
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc.
- Guide and Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Travel Insurance
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour inclusions’ column.
Any cost arising due to natural calamities like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc any increase in taxes Or fuel leading to an increase in surface transport .Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges, that should be paid by the guest direct at the Hotels concerned