Ramoji Reel & Royal Retreat:Hyderabad - 03 Nights / 04 Days
Day 1: Arrival Transfers & Half day City Tour
On arrival at Hyderabad, pick up from Railway station / Airport. Proceed to Hotel & Check In. After Lunch Visit Snow world (Optional), Husain Sagar Lake to visit Granite Rock Statue of Buddha, Lumbini Park, NTR Garden, Birla Mandir–it is a Hindu Temple of Lord Venkateshwara, built entirely of white marble. Overnight stay at the respective hotel in Hyderabad.
Day 2 : Full day Hyderabad City Tour
After Breakfast, visit Charminar which is a massive arch built by Mohammed QuliQutab Shah, in 1591 to commemorate the end of the plague in the city, Chowmahalla Palace which was the official residence of the Nizams of Hyderabad while they ruled their state and this palace was built by Nizam Salabat Jung, and then enjoy Shopping at Laad Bazaar. In the afternoon visit The QutubShahiTombs, they were built and dedicated to the seven QutubShahi rulers and their families who ruled Golconda for nearly 170 years , later visit Golconda Fort it is one of the most wonderful monuments, located 11 km. from Hyderabad. In the evening enjoy the beautiful Sound and Light Show at Golconda Fort. Overnight stay at the respective hotel Hyderabad.
Day 3: Full Day Ramoji Studio Tour (Day excursion)
After Breakfast, proceed for full day Tour to Ramoji film city-Bollywood’s most loved film shooting location, enjoy Indian Cultural programs & Folk dances and live stunt shows. Overnight stay at the respective hotel in Hyderabad.
Day 04 : Half day City Tour & Drop
After Breakfast , after Hotel check-out visit The Nehru Zoological Park, it is one of the largest zoos in India, Sudha Car Museum which is the first and only handmade Wacky Car museum, Salarjung Museum which has part of Nawab Salar Jung’s collection as well. Later drop at Hyderabad Railway Station/ Airport ,proceed for home destination. Tours ends with happy memories.
- 3 Nights accommodation
- Ramoji Studio entry tickets with Lunch
- Meals plan on Breakfast basis
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by AC VEHICLE as per itinerary from 8.00am to 7.00pm
- Tourist permit vehicle as per the above itinerary
- Toll taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes
- GST 5 %
- Air Fare/ Train Fare
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc.
- Guide and Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Travel Insurance
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour inclusions’ column.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc any increase in taxes Or fuel leading to an increase in surface transport .Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges, that should be paid by the guest direct at the Hotels concerned.