SHORT KERALA - 03 Nights / 04 Days
Day 01: Cochin – Munnar 127 kms / 4-5 hrs
Upon your arrival at Kochi airport/ Ernakulam Railway Station in Kochi, our representative will meet and assist you in getting transferred to Munnar. The scenic drive from Kochi to Munnar, enjoy the cascadingValara and Cheeyappara waterfalls You can just stay indoors with your family and take rest or explore the nearby attractions of Munnar. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 02: Munnar Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, proceed for a full day sightseeing tour of Munnar. Explore the lush green tea and spice plantations of Munnar including the famous Tata Tea Museum, Eravikulam National Park,Mattupetty Dam,Echo point, and boating in Kundala Lake are some other enchanting places in Munnar. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar to Thekkady 91 kms / 2- 3 hrs
After breakfast, check-out of the hotel/resort and proceed to Thekkady.Afternoon, proceed to witness Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary& boatingin the popular Periyar National Park which is also known as Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. At the end of the day, you will be transferred back to your hotel.Overnight stay at Thekkady.
Day 04: Thekkady – Cochin 153 kms / 4-5 hrs
After breakfast transfer to Cochin via the beautiful serpentine roads.Upon arrival at Cochin, drop at Cochin Airport or Ernakulam Railway Station in Kochi.
- 3 Nights accommodation
- Meals as specified.
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by AC VEHICLE
- Tourist permit vehicle as per the above itinerary
- Toll taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes
- GST 5 %
- Air Fare/ Train Fare
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc.
- Guide and Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour inclusions’ column.