SCOTLAND OF INDIA - 06 Days / 05 Nights
Day 01: Home Town – Bangalore – Coorg(265 kms / 8 Hrs.)
On arrival at BangaloreAirport and proceed towards Coorg – The Scotland of India. En route Coorg visit the famous Buddhist Monastery and the Golden Buddha Temple located in Bylekuppe. Bylekuppe – One of the largest Tibetan settlements in South India, it is known for its monasteries, handicrafts, carpet factories, and incense factory.Overnight stay at Coorg.
Day 02: Coorg
Visit Dubare Elephant Camp, which is primarily an elephant-capturing and training camp of the forest department at the edge of Dubare forest. Experience White Water Rafting at Dubare Camp. We visit Tibetan Monastery and Tibetan Market at Bylekuppe. Later we visit The Hanging Bridge at Cauvery Nisargdhama. Overnight stay in Coorg.
Day 03: Coorg
Coorg local sightseeing – Coffee plantation, Abbey waterfalls – nestled between coffee and spice plantations, the waterfall is a combination of many streams that come together and fall into a pool of water that flows and merge into river Kaveri, Raja’s seat – it offers a breath-taking view of towering hills, green valleys, studded with paddy fields. Madikeri Fort – is a historical landmark stands in the centre of the Madikeri town. Free time for shopping at Coorg Bazar.Overnight stay at Coorg.
Day 04: Coorg – Mysore (120 kms / 3 Hrs.)
Proceed to Mysore, Mysore Palace, Vrindavangardens (Evening enjoy the musical fountain show). Overnight stay at Mysore.
Day 05: Mysore
Mysore City tour -Chamundi Hills (temple dedicated to goddess Chamundi), Nandi Statue, Wax Museum, Mysore Zoo, St. Philominas Church, Jagmohan Art Gallery. Overnight stay at Mysore
Day 06: Mysore – Bangalore – Home Town (145 kms / 5 Hrs.)
Drive to Bangalore, enroute visit Srirangapatnatown (DariyaDaulatBagh, Gumbaz, Fort and Temple). Drop at Bangalore Airport or Railway station.
Tour Conclude With Happy Memories
Cost Starting from Rs.20,000 + 5 % GST Per Person
CP Plan (Room + Breakfast Only)
- 05 nights stay accommodation in standard category of rooms in hotels mentioned or similar.
- Daily buffet/fixed menu breakfast/ Dinner as per the meal selection at all places of accommodation.
- AC Swift Dezire/Etios/Tiago(02 to 04 Persons) /Innova (04 to 06 Persons) /Tempo Traveller (07 to 12 Persons), for sightseeing as per the itinerary in our brochure only.
- ( Note:-Vehicle A/C will not work in Hilly areas)
- In 01 Innova maximum 06 Adults can travel comfortably, if number of passenger is more than six including Adult and children (i.e. 06 Double + 01 or 02 Extra bed or so on) The guests has to take
- RTPCR Test
- Air Fare/ Train Fare
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost Includes
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc
- GST 5 %
- Guide and Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Terms and conditions:
- All prices are in Indian rupees/ All Payment has to be done as per rules in requisition form
- All Tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
- Tour Prices are valid for Indian Nationals and Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit
- No Refund for unused services.
- Validity Till Jan 2023
Important Note: Rates not valid for long weekends, festivals and from 20th Dec 22 to 5th Jan 2023
25th Dec or 31st Dec Gala Dinner cost will be extra.Package cost may vary due to hike in fuel charges and Gov. Taxes.
Leave a Reply