BEST OF NEPAL - 08 Days / 07 Nights
Day 1 :Home Town – Kathmandu
Upon arrival at the Kathmandu, Visit to OverlookingUNESCO heritage site – Bouddhastupa in Kathmandu. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 2 : Kathmandu – Chitwan National Park (170 lms / 5 Hrs.)
Proceed to Chitwan National park. Evening visit elephant breeding center and enjoy a local Tharu cultural dance show. Overnight at the hotel in Chitwan.
Day 3 : Chitwan National Park – Pokhara (150 kms / 4 Hrs)
This morning experience an exciting safari at the jungle in southern Nepal, where we take a jeep ride in search of one horned rhino and many other wild animals.Drive towards Pokhara. On the way visit Manakamana Temple by cable car.Continue driving towards Pokhara again.Overnight at the hotel in Pokhara.
Day 4 : Pokhara City Sightseeing
Early morning visit Sarangkot view point to witness beautiful sunrise over the Annapurna Ranges & Fishtail Mountain. Pokhara visiting David’s fall, Bindabashini temple, Seti Gorge and International Mountain Museum. Free for shopping and leisure activities.Overnight at the hotel in Pokhara.
Day5 : Pokhara – Kathmandu – Nagarkot (203 Kms / 7 hrs)
Nagarkot, perched at an altitude of 2,099 metres, is renowned for offering some of the most spectacular mountain views where nature is in its most expressive form.Witness beautiful sunset over the Himalayas.Overnight at hotel in Nagarkot.
Day6 :Nagarkot – Kathmandu (30 kms / 1 hrs.)
Enjoy beautiful sunrise with views of Himalayan peaks. Enroute visit Bhaktapur Durbar SquareBhaktapur (City of Devotees) is also the best preserved. Narrow cobblestone streets wind between the red-brick houses, joining a series of squares and courtyards that are peppered with temples, statues, cisterns and wells. The contents of any one of these historic squares could fit out a decent-sized museum. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 7 : Kathmandu
Enjoy City tour Pashupatinath, BoudhaandSwayambhunathand Sleeping Vishnu. BodhnathStupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observeBuddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the Stupa.Pashupatinath the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of theholy Bagmati River. Here we see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathingand occasionally funeral pyres running on the Ghats. Witness Spiritual Aarati inside thePashupatinath Temple. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 8 : Kathmandu – Home town
Drop at Kathmandu airport and tour end with sweet memories.
Tour Conclude With Happy Memories
Cost Starting from Rs.36,000+ 5 % GST Per Person
CP Plan (Room + Breakfast Only)
- All transfer pickup and sightseeing by A/C PRIVATE VEHICLE
- Sightseeing @ Swayambhunath, Boudha ,Pashupatinath Temple, sleeping vishnu
- (ASMENTIONED IN THE ITINERARY )
- Welcome drinks & Garlands for guests on arrival.
- English speaking guide in Kathmandu &Pokhara
- ManakamanaMandirDarshan by cable car tickets and all other monument entrance fees.
- Full day sightseeing at Pokhara including 1 hour boat ride
- 1 ltr drinking water per person per day.
JUNGLE ACTIVITIES INCLUDES:
1 ● Accommodation in full board
2 ● Elephant Safari/ JEEP SAFARI
3 ● Ethnic cultural Tharu dance show
4 ● National Park Entre permit fee
- RTPCR Test
- Air Fare/ Train Fare
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost Includes
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc
- GST 5 %
- Guide and Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Terms and conditions:
- All prices are in Indian rupees/ All Payment has to be done as per rules in requisition form
- All Tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
- Tour Prices are valid for Indian Nationals and Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit
- No Refund for unused services.
- Validity Till Jan 2023
Important Note: Rates not valid for long weekends, festivals and from 20th Dec 22 to 5th Jan 2023
25th Dec or 31st Dec Gala Dinner cost will be extra.Package cost may vary due to hike in fuel charges and Gov. Taxes.
Leave a Reply