NEPAL DELIGHT - 04 Days / 03 Nights
Day 1-Home Town – Kathmandu
Upon arrival at the Kathmandu, Visit to OverlookingUNESCO heritage site – Bouddhastupa in Kathmandu. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 2-Kathmandu sightseeing
Enjoy City tour Pashupatinath, BoudhaandSwayambhunathand Sleeping Vishnu. BodhnathStupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observeBuddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the Stupa. Pashupatinath the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of theholy Bagmati River. Here we see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathingand occasionally funeral pyres running on the Ghats. Witness Spiritual Aarati inside thePashupatinath Temple. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 3- Kathmandu Sightseeing
Day visit to Bhaktapur city – known locally as Khwopa, is a city in the east corner of the Kathmandu Valley in Nepal located about 13 kilometres from the capital city, Kathmandu. In terms of area, Bhaktapur is the smallest city of NepalOvernight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 4-Kathmandu – Home Town
Drop at Kathmandu airport and tour end with sweet memories.
Tour Conclude With Happy Memories
Cost Starting from Rs.14,000 + 5 % GST Per Person
CP Plan (Room + Breakfast Only)
- All transfer pickup and sightseeing by A/C PRIVATE VEHICLE
- Sightseeing @ Swayambhunath, Boudha ,Pashupatinath temple , sleeping vishnU ,
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square (AS MENTIONED IN THE ITINERARY )
- Welcome drinks & Garlands for guests on arrival .
- English speaking guide in Kathmandu &Pokhara
- ManakamanaMandirDarshan by cable car tickets and all other monument entrance fees.
- Full day sightseeing at Pokhara including 1 hour boat ride1 ltr drinking water per person per day.
- All entrance fees where ever applicable
JUNGLE ACTIVITIES INCLUDES:
- Accommodation in full board
- Elephant Safari/ JEEP SAFARI
- Ethnic cultural Tharu dance show
- National Park Entre permit fees
- RTPCR Test
- Air Fare/ Train Fare
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost Includes
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc
- GST 5 %
- Guide and Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Terms and conditions:
- All prices are in Indian rupees/ All Payment has to be done as per rules in requisition form
- All Tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
- Tour Prices are valid for Indian Nationals and Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit
- No Refund for unused services.
- Validity Till Jan 2023
Important Note: Rates not valid for long weekends, festivals and from 20th Dec 22 to 5th Jan 2023
25th Dec or 31st Dec Gala Dinner cost will be extra.Package cost may vary due to hike in fuel charges and Gov. Taxes.