MOUNTAIN MIRTH - 07 Days / 06 Nights
Day 01: Home Town – Chandigarh – Shimla (343 KM 09/10 hrs)
Pick up from Railway station / Airport proceed to Shimla. Overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 02: Shimla
Excursion to Kufri.Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride one can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sightseeing of various places in and around. After that you can visit a Golf Course at Naldehra (20 kms). later Proceed for local sightseeing in and around Shimla such as The ridge to walk along the Mall, Lakkar Bazaar, Jakhoo Hill, St. Michael’s Cathedral, State Museum, Kali bari Temple, Hanuman Temple. Overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 03: Shimla – Manali (280 KM / 10 hrs)
Day drive to Manali.En route you can do the river rafting on Beas river at Kullu Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 04: Manali – Solang Valley – Atal Tunnel – Manali ( 35 Kms/ 1 hrs.)
Visit Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Then visit to Atal Tunnel. Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 05: Manali Local
Local sightseeing – Vashisht Hot – Kund. Shree Ram Temple, Vashisht, it is an extremely picturesque little place clinging to the steep hill side. On the way up to the village you come upon the Vashist hot baths where naturalsulphar spring is piped into a modern bath -house Walk through town visiting newly constructed Buddhist Monastery. Hadimba Devi temple-It is small temple situated in the dense forest is very interesting. Hadimba is said to be the wife of Bhima from the epic of Mahabharata.Evening free time for shopping at Mall Road.Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 06 – Manali – Chandigarh (320kms / 10 Hrs.)
Early morning drive to Chandigarh. Chandigarh sightseeing Rock Garden, constructed almost entirely out of city garbage. Sukhna Lake, free time for shopping at sector 21-22. Overnight stay at Chandigarh.
Day 07 – Chandigarh – Home Town
Morning drop at Chandigarh Airport or Railway Station.Tout End with Sweet Memories.
Cost Starting from Rs.23,000 + 5 % GST Per Person
CP Plan (Room + Breakfast Only)
- 06 nights stay accommodation in standard category of rooms in hotels mentioned or similar.
- Daily buffet/fixed menu breakfast/ Dinner as per the meal selection at all places
- A/c Swift Dezire/Etios/Tiago (02 to 04 Person) /Innova (04 to 06 Person) /Tempo Traveller (07 to 12 Person)
- Vehicle is for sightseeing as per the itinerary mentioned above only.
- (IMP Note:- A/C will not work in Hilly areas)
- In 01 Innova maximum 06 Adults can travel comfortably, if number of passenger is more than six including Adult and children (i.e. 06 Double + 01 or 02 Extra bed or so on) The guests has to take
- RTPCR Test
- Air Fare/ Train Fare
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost Includes
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc
- GST 5 %
- Guide and Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Rohtang pass sightseeing
Terms and conditions:
- All prices are in Indian rupees/ All Payment has to be done as per rules in requisition form
- All tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
- Tour Prices are valid for Indian Nationals and Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit
- No Refund for unused services.
- Validity Till March 2023
- IMP Note: Due to Union Rule and online booking, normal tourist vehicles are not allowed to visit Rohtang pass. Only Union vehicle are allowed for the same (on direct payment basis). For the Union vehicle booking, booked Hotel Staff will help you to arrange the vehicle for Rohtang Sightseeing (Requested to you please inform your booking agent to book the same, on advance basis , as in season it is very difficult to get the booking on arrival at Hotel)Rohtang pass remains closed on Tuesday.
Important Note: Rates not valid for long weekends, festivals and from 20th Dec 22 to 5th Jan 2023
25th Dec or 31st Dec Gala Dinner cost will be extra.Package cost may vary due to hike in fuel charges and Gov. Taxes.
Leave a Reply