CHARMING NORTHEAST - 06 Nights / 07 Days
Day 01: Home Town – Guwahati – Shillong (100 kms / 03 hrs.)
On arrival at Guwahati Airport / Railway station & transfer to Shillong (4,900 ft.), called ‘Scotland of the east”. Enroute visit Umiumlake, a Majestic placid lake with its surrounding sylvan hills.Overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 02: Excursion to Cherrapunjee (60 kms / 2 hrs.)
Drive to Cherrapunjee (4,400 ft.), the wettest place in the world. You will see the beautiful waterfall known as Nohkalikai. You can also explore the caves known as Mawsmai. Evening return to Shillong, enroute visit Elephant falls. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 03: Shillong – Kaziranga National Park (295 kms / 7 hrs.)
Visit Don Bosco museum & ward’s lake. Later transfer to Kaziranga National park, the home of “1 Horned Rhinoceros”, Overnight stay at Kaziranga
Day 04: Kaziranga National Park
Early morning explores any one zone of Kaziranga national park on back of elephant. Apart from the Rhino, other species found are Hog Deer, Swamp Deer, wild buffalo, Elephants and if you are lucky then tiger also. It is also home to pelicans, storks and darters as there are a number of water bodies inside the park. Return to the resort for breakfast. In the afternoon enjoy jeep safari through the national park. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Day 05: Kaziranga National Park – Guwahati (220 kms / 5 hrs.)
Drive to Guwahati. In evening we suggest an optional tour of Golden sunset cruise on The Brahmaputra.Overnight stay at Guwahati.
Day 06: Guwahati Local Sightseeing
Visit Kamakhya temple, TirupatiBalajiTemple, NabagrahaTemple, Assam State museum, StateZoo cum Botanical garden, Regional science center and SukreswarTemple (the 6thJyotirlinga of Shiva). Overnight stay at Guwahati.
Day 07: Guwahati – Home Town
Drop at Guwahati airport or railway station for your onward journey.
HAPPY & SAFE JOURNEY
Cost Starting from Rs.39,000 + 5 % GST Per Person
CP Plan (Room + Breakfast Only)
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Complimentary Breakfast.
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- One elephant safari & one jeep safari at Kaziranga National Park.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding and porter age., Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- VIP Darshan in Kamakhya Temple Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot). Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges*GST* Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘Cost includes’ column.
Terms and conditions:
- All Rates & Bookings Subject To Availability
- Rates Are Subject To Change*Tour Confirmation Only On Receipt Of Full Payment.
- Guests To Kindly Carry Their Proper Photo Id Proof. ( E.G. ; Passport, Driving License, Voter’s Id ), All Monument, Entry Fees, Camera Charges & Safari Charges Will Be Extra.
- Above Is Just A Quote, We Have Not Blocked Any Services.
- The Hotel Rates May Vary At The Time Of Confirmations.
- Hotel Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice.
- At The Time Of Firm Booking If Hotels Mentioned Above Is Not Available Then Similar Hotels Will Be Offered.*Km Will Be Count From Garage To Garage.
- Foreign Nationals Are Requested To Present Their Passport And Valid Visa At The Time Of Check In At Hotel *No Refund For Unused Service Or Meals.
- Validity Till March 2023
Important Note: Rates not valid for long weekends, festivals and from 20th Dec 22 to 5th Jan 2023
25th Dec or 31st Dec Gala Dinner cost will be extra.Package cost may vary due to hike in fuel charges and Gov. Taxes.