AMAZING ANDAMAN - 06 Days / 05 Nights
Day1:- Arrival at Port Blair – Cellular Jail and Light N Sound Show:-
Fly in to Port Blair Airport. visit to Cellular Jail followed by light and sound show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle.The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day2:- Coral Island North Bay and Ross Island
Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkeling as this sandy beach Afternoon North Bay Coral Island Visit Ross Island, the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Overnight stay at Hotel at Port Blair.
Day 3- Port Blair – Havelock (SwarajDweep) / Excursion to Radhanagar Beach
The Island (often just called Havelock) is one of the most beautiful and largest islands of Ritchie’s Archipelago and is a placid heaven like no other. Situated 57 km north east of the South Andaman with an area of 92 Sq. Kms she offers a breathe taking trail of nature expeditions. visitRadhanagar beach rated as the best beach in Asia. Spend the day relaxing on this beach. Overnight stay at respective Hotel atHavelock.
Day 4- Havelock Island to Neil Island / Excursion to Laxmanpur Beach
Neil Island dwells with lush green surroundings of paddy fields, banana plantations and tropical trees. It occupies an area of 18.9 square kilometres (7.3 sq mi). The island is located 40 kilometres (25 mi) east of Port Blair, the capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Pristine sandy beaches at Bharatpur and Laxmanpur Beach are some of the best beaches to explore. enjoying the amazing sunset view. Stay overnight at Neil Island.
Day 5 – Neil to Port Blair
Return to Port Blair as per ferry timings advised. In the evening at leisure for shopping at your own, stay at Port Blair.
Day 6- Port Blair – Home Town
Drop at Port Blair airport and tour end with sweet memories.
*Note: the above itinerary is totally subjected to weather conditions & may be changed as per convenience and ferry timings.
- Accommodation in ac room on twin sharing basis with breakfast only except the day of arrival
- Both ways airport transfers by ac private vehicle* one time one spot basis
- All sightseeing by ac private vehicle* in Port blair as per itinerary not at disposal
- All sightseeing by ac private vehicle* in Havelock island / Neil island
- To and fro ticket to Havelock / Neil island by ac cruise*
- Entry to cellular jail with tickets to light n sound show
- Boat charges to Ross Island and North Bay Coral Island
- All entry, monument, parking and permit charges as per itinerary
- Meet and assist at all arrival and departure point
- Hotel taxes applicable as on today
Vehicle type at Port Blair :-
- 2 to 4 Adults = Swift desire / Ertiga / or Similar (01 Cab)
- 4 to 6 Adults = Ertiga / Chevrolet enjoy / Tavera / Mahindra xylo (1 Cab)
- 6 to 7 Adults= Mahindra Xylo / Cherolet Enjoy / Tavera (1 Cab)
- 6 to 12 Adults= 2 Cab of above vehicles
- 12 + Adults= Tempo Traveller
Havelock and Neil Island best available vehicle only.
*AC cruise as per availability – Makruzz / Green ocean /Nautika/ Sealink/ITT Majestic
- GST 5%on the total package cost
- Personal expenses
- Airfares / ship fare to mainland India
- Activity charges, Jet Ski, scuba diving etc.
- Expenses occurred due to bad weather ,flight or ferry cancellation , strike or political unrest to be
paid by guest as per actual
- Any dispute regarding child age to be settled directly with hotels
- Room services, laundry, telephone charges, ross island maintenance fee
- Additional usage of vehicle
- Cost of services which is not mentioned in the “inclusions”
- Validity till March 2023
Important Note: Rates not valid for long weekends, festivals and from 20th Dec 22 to 5th Jan 2023
25th Dec or 31st Dec Gala Dinner cost will be extra.Package cost may vary due to hike in fuel charges and Gov. Taxes.