Jaipur Trails - 03 Nights / 04 Days
DAY 1: ARRIVAL JAIPUR AIRPORT
On arrival at Jaipur International Airport or Railway station, transfer you to your hotel. Free time at leisure and Overnight stay Jaipur.
DAY 02: JAIPUR
After breakfast, commence your day with a photo stop at the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), Continuing passing the Jalmahal later visit Amber Fort, Albert Hall. Moti Doongri Palace, Birla temple If you want Later visit the Chokhi Dhani Village for Dinner (On Direct Payment) – Chokhi Dhani Village has been the mirror of Rajasthani culture since 1989. Starting as part of the ambience for a restaurant, over the years it has evolved as a tasteful and authentic symbol of ethnic village life of this most colorful state in the country. Today, the name of Chokhi Dhani is synonymous with Rajasthani culture throughout the country. A village fair is created every evening as an ongoing celebration of the rich & vibrant cultural heritage of Rajasthan.
Live dance and music performance all through the evening is one of the major attractions at Chokhi Dhani Village Or Rest of the day is free to explore the colourful town independently & Overnight stay at Jaipur.
DAY 03: JAIPUR
Morning after breakfast proceed for a sightseeing tour of Jaipur to explore the colourful bazaars of the old city. Explore Jaipur visiting Jantar Mantar, The City Palace, Jaigarh Fort , Nahargarh Fort
Or Rest of the day is free to explore the colourful town independently and Overnight stay at Jaipur.
DAY 04: JAIPUR – Departure Transfer
After breakfast, the day is free until transferred to Airport for your onward journey to the next destination.
- 03 Nights accommodation basis at the hotel mentioned above or similar category of alternate hotels.
- Meals as specified.
- All applicable taxes .
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by AC VEHICLE
- Tourist Permit vehicle as per the above itinerary
- Toll taxes, Parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes
- GST 5 %
- Air Fare/ Train Fare
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost Includes
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc.
- Guide and Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Elephant Ride or Jeep Ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur