REJUVENATING UTTARANCHAL - 09 Nights / 10 Days
Day 01: Home Town – Delhi -Mussoorie (320 kms / 8 Hrs.)
ArriveDelhi airport or railway station drive to Mussoourie. Uttaranchal is the Queen of Hill stations, MussoorieOvernight stay at Mussoorie.
Day 02 : Mussoorie – Sightseeing.
Mussoorie visit Gun Hill, Kempty Fall, Camel’s Back Road and Kempty Fall. Evening walk on mall road. Overnight stay at Mussoorie.
Day 03: Mussoorie- Rishikesh(75 kms / 2 Hrs.)
Rishikesh visit to the local sightseeing of Bharat Mandir, NeelkanthMahadev, Lakshman Temple, LakshmanJhula, RamJhula& Gita Bhawan. Overnight at Hotel in Rishikesh.
Day 04: Haridwar
Visit famous Mansa Devi and Chandi Devi Temple by cable car in Haridwar & Local Temple and Ashrams .Overnight at Hotel in Haridwar.
Day 05: Haridwar – Nainital (240 kms / 6 Hrs.)
Departure to Nainital.Nainital is a Himalayan resort town in the Kumaon region of India’s Uttarakhand state, at an elevation of roughly 2,000m. Formerly a British hill station, it’s set around Nainital Lake, a popular boating site with Naina Devi Hindu Temple on its north shore.Overnight stay at Nainital.
Day 06: Bhimtal, Noukuchiyatal( 30kms / 1 Hrs. one way)
On the way from Nainital to Bhimtal is a group of seven lakes called the Sattal. Nature has really provided this place beauty in abundance. Bhimtal you can enjoy boating and have food at the restaurant on the island in middle of the lake. Bhimtal is 23 kms from Nainital. Naukutchiatal Just four kms from Bhimtal is lake with nine corners hence it is known as the Naukutchialake. Overnight stay at Nainital.
Day 07: Nainital
Nainital boating in Naini lake and visit to the holy Naina Devi temple, Naina peak, Snow view (cable car), Lands End. evening enjoy walk on mall. Overnight at Nainital.
Day 08: Nainital — Kausani (120 kms / 3 Hrs.)
Kausani – the major attraction at Kausani is that is offers wondrous vistas of the Kumaon Himalayas. The Nanda Devi, Trishul, and the Nandakot. The sunrise and the sunset are the special moments for the nature lovers and the photographers alike.Overnight at Kausani.
Day 09: Kausani – Corbett (160 kms / 5 Hrs.)
Corbett – enjoy evening safari, Overnight stay at Corbett.
DAY 10: Corbett-Delhi(270 kms / 8 Hrs.)
Drive to Delhi, Drop at Delhi Airport or Railway station.
- 09 Nights stay at Nainital/02 Nights Kausani and 01 Night Corbett accommodation in standard category of rooms in hotels mentioned or similar.
- Daily buffet/fixed menu breakfast/ Dinner as per the meal selection at all places of accommodation.
- Sedan (02 Persons) /Innova (04 to 06 Persons) /Tempo Traveller (07 to 12 Persons),
- Vehicle is for sightseeing as per the itinerary mentioned above only.
- (IMP Note:- A/C will not work in Hilly areas)
- All road / toll taxes / vehicle parking /Driver allowance.
- Half day sightseeing of Nainital – Mall Road, by local vehicle like SUMO/ALTO/similar.
- Tourist vehicles are not permitted to visit the place.
Package Exclusions :
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
- 5 % GST
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees.
- All tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Travel time mentioned is approx. and under ideal road conditions
Terms and conditions:
- All prices are in Indian rupees/ All Payment has to be done as per rules in requisition form
- All Tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
- Tour Prices are valid for Indian Nationals and Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit
- No Refund for unused services.
- Package cost Valid till 30 March 2023
Important Note: Rates not valid for long weekends, festivals and from 20th Dec 22 to 5th Jan 2023
25th Dec or 31st Dec Gala Dinner cost will be extra.Package cost may vary due to hike in fuel charges and Gov. Taxes.