BREATHTAKING NORTH EAST - 10 Days / 09 Nights
Day 01: Home Town – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Gangtok (128 Kms. / 5 Hrs)
Meet and Greet on arrival at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra International Airport and transfer to Gangtok (5,500 Ft.). Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 02:Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir (53 Kms. / 3 Hrs. one-way)
Excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft. / 37 Kms. / 02 Hrs. from Gangtok) and further drive to Baba Mandir (13,200 ft. / 16 Kms. / 01 Hrs. from Tsomgo Lake). Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 03: Gangtok – Lachen (120 Kms. / 6 Hrs.)
Lachen (8,980 Ft.) in North Sikkim. On the way, take a break for some beautiful spots that are worth seeing and visiting like Naga Waterfall, The Confluence of Lachen Chu (River) and Lachung Chu (River) at Chungthang and BhimNala Waterfall. Overnight stay at Lachen.
Day 04: Lachen – Chopta Valley – Gurudongmar Lake – Lachung (185 Kms. / 10 Hrs.)
Early morning proceed to Gurudongmar Lake (17,100 Ft.) enrout visit Thangu Valley (12,795 Ft.) and Chopta valley (13,200 Ft.). Gurudongmar Lake is the second highest lake in World and it will take approx 3-4 hours’ drive from Lachen (One way). Overnight stay at Lachung.
Day 05: Lachung – Yumthang Valley – Gangtok (161 Kms. / 9 Hrs.)
Early Morning drive to Yumthang Valley is known as Valley of Flowers (12,000 ft / 26 Kms / 1½ Hrs. one way). Yumthang is the summer grazing ground of the yaks and winter playgrounds of yetis. On the way back, visit Hot Spring, which is considered to have medicinal properties. drive to Gangtok (5,500 Ft.). Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 06: Gangtok – Pelling via Namchi (150 Kms. / 7 Hrs.)
Pelling (6,300 Ft.) via Namchi to visit Siddheshwar Dham (Chardham) and Sai Temple.Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 07: Pelling with Skywalk
In first half, cover Darap village, Rimbi waterfalls, Khecheopalri Lake (Wishfulling Lake) and Khangchendzongha waterfalls. In the second half cover the Pemayangtse monastery, Rabdantse ruins (2nd capital of Sikkim), Sang-NgagCholing (Skywalk), New helipad ground. Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 08: Pelling – Darjeeling (80 Kms. / 4 Hrs.)
Transfer to Darjeeling (6,950 Ft.) via Singla Check post. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 09: Darjeeling with Tiger Hill
Early morning (4:00 AM) visit Tiger Hill and then back to hotel. visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Ropeway, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre, Tea Garden, Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure.Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 10: Darjeeling – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Home Town (75 Kms. / 3 Hrs.)
Departure to New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra International Airport for your onward journey.
Cost Starting from Rs.57,000+ 5 % GST Per Person
CP Plan (Room + Breakfast Only)
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive Non-a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- RTPCR Test
- Air Fare/ Train Fare
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost Includes
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc
- GST 5 %
- Guide and Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Terms and conditions:
- All prices are in Indian rupees/ All Payment has to be done as per rules in requisition form
- All Tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
- Tour Prices are valid for Indian Nationals and Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit
- No Refund for unused services.
- Package cost Valid till March 2023
Important Note: Rates not valid for long weekends, festivals and from 20th Dec 22 to 5th Jan 2023
25th Dec or 31st Dec Gala Dinner cost will be extra.Package cost may vary due to hike in fuel charges and Gov. Taxes.
Leave a Reply