Highlights of Rajasthan - 05 Nights / 06 Days
01 – ARRIVE JAIPUR
Arrive at Jaipur – The capital of Rajasthan Jaipur, popularly known as the “Pink City” as the Pink sandstone was used to construct the buildings in the old walled city. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
DAY 02 – JAIPUR
After breakfast proceed for full day city tour of Jaipur – Visiting Amer Fort , City Palace,
Jantar Mantar or Astronomical Observatory made by the Maharaja of Jaipur. Overnight at Jaipur.
DAY 03 – JAIPUR – AJMER – PUSHKAR – JODHPUR (400 KMS)
After breakfast drive to Jodhpur enroute visit Ajmer & Pushkar. Overnight stay Jodhpur.
DAY 04 – JODHPUR – RANAKPUR – UDAIPUR (300 KMS)
After breakfast proceed for city tour of Jodhpur. Visit the Mehrangarh Fort, later continue to drive to Udaipur enroute visiting Ranakpur – It is the largest Jain temple complex in India. Later drive to Udaipur. On arrive in to Udaipur transfer to your hotel. Overnight stay Udaipur.
DAY 05 – IN UDAIPUR
After breakfast proceed for a half day city tour of Udaipur visiting the City Palace and Museum. Fatehsagar Lake, and visit the Sahelionki Bari, BharatiyaLok Kala Mandir, later in the evening take a boat ride on the 4 km long and 3 km wide Lake Pichola and overnight stay at Udaipur.
DAY 06 – DEPART UDAIPUR
After breakfast, transfer to Udaipur Airport / Railway Station to board your flight / train for onward journey to your next destination.
- 05 Nights accommodation
- Meals as specified
- All applicable taxes
- All transfers , city tours and transport services by AC VEHICLE
- Tourist permit vehicle as per the above itinerary
- Toll taxes, Parking fees, fuel charges & interstate taxes.
- GST 5 %
- Air Fare/ Train Fare
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost Includes
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc.
- Guide and Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Elephant Ride or Jeep Ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Anything which is not mentioned under “INCLUDES” header.