Gems of South - 05 Nights / 06 Days
Day 01: Home Town -Bangalore
Bangalore is the capital city of Karnataka state and it is well known as Garden city. Afternoon visit Lalbagh, Cubbon Park, ISKCON Temple, VidhanaSoudha and finally at Commercial Street for a bit of shopping. Oovernight stay at Bangalore.
Day 02: Bangalore – Mysore(170 kms / 6 Hrs.)
Proceed to Mysore on the way visit Srirangapatna which was the capital of King Hyder Ali and his son TippuSultan. Brindavan Gardens expanded over 150 acres. The musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the gardens. Overnight stay at Mysore.
Day 03: Mysore
Day visit to Mysore Palace, one of the major attractions of Mysore. Then to Mysore Zoo where you can see some of the rare species of wildlife. Evening proceed to world famous visit Chamundi Hills (temple dedicated to goddess Chamundi), Nandi Statue, Wax Museum, St. Philominas Church, Ranganthittu Bird Sanctuary. Overnight stay atMysore.
Day 04: Mysore – Ooty (130 kms / 4 Hrs.)
Driver to Ooty. visit Rose Garden/Botanical and OotyLake. Overnight stayat Ooty.
Day 05: Ooty – Coonoor – Ooty (20 kms / 1 hrs.)
Ooty Local sightseeing. Coonoor Sight Seeing (Sim’s Park, Lam’s Rock, Dolphin Nose, Tea factory and Tea Gardens) and Doddabetta Peak. Overnight Stay at Ooty.
Day 06: Ooty – Coimbatore or Bangalore – Home Town (85 kms-3 Hrs./275 kms – 8 hrs.)
Proceed to Bangalore or Coimbatore to board your Train or Flight.
Tour Concludes With Happy Memories
Cost Starting from Rs.21,000 + 5 % GST Per Person
CP Plan (Room + Breakfast Only)
- 05nights stay accommodation in standard category of rooms in hotels mentioned or similar.
- Daily buffet/fixed menu breakfast/ Dinner as per the meal selection atall places of accommodation.
- AC Swift Dezire/Etios/Tiago(02 to 04 Person) /Innova (04 to 06 Person) /Tempo Traveller (07 to 12 Person), for sightseeing as per the itinerary in our brochure only.
( Note:- A/C will not work in Hilly areas)
- In 01 Innova maximum 06 Adults can travel comfortably, if number of passenger is more than six including Adult and children (i.e. 06 Double + 01 or 02 Extra bed or so on) The guests has to take Tempo traveller.
- RTPCR Test
- Air Fare/ Train Fare
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost Includes
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc
- GST 5 %
- Guide and Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Terms and conditions:
- All prices are in Indian rupees/ All Payment has to be done as per rules in requisition form
- All Tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
- Tour Prices are valid for Indian Nationals and Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit
- No Refund for unused services.
- Validity Till March 2023
Important Note: Rates not valid for long weekends, festivals and from 20th Dec 22 to 5th Jan 2023
25th Dec or 31st Dec Gala Dinner cost will be extra.Package cost may vary due to hike in fuel charges and Gov. Taxes.