Spiritual Capital of India - 04 Days / 03 Nights
This complexity and density of the culture in this city starts right from its name. While it is known as Kashi among a lot of people, there are also people who refer to this city as Varanasi and Benaras. It is a melting pot of many Indian cultures, due to which it holds great importance in the Indian landscape. Most specifically, it is of paramount stature among the people who worship the Hindu and Jain faiths. The River Ganga flows through much of this city, which has led to it becoming one of the prime pilgrimage sites for lakhs of people, be it simply on a pilgrimage for their own satisfaction, or to perform the last rites of a family member. It is also home to the well-renowned Banaras Hindu University.
Day 01: Varanasi
Pickup from Airport and check in to Hotel . At evening, get ready to experience one of the most memorable moments of your life, as you will be taken to River Ganges. Enjoy Ganga Aarti. Get a glimpse of the spiritualism at the Ganga Ghats (river front).Can enjoy the Ganga Aarti on Boat (optional and by own cost). Night stay at Hotel in Varanasi.
DAY 02: Varanasi –Allahabad -Varanasi
After breakfast, you will proceed to Allahabad which takes about 2. 5-3hrs to reach. On arrival, you can take a dip in the sacred spot of TriveniSangam, a point where the three rivers meet- Ganga, Jamuna & Saraswati. Visit AnandBhawan and lying Hanuman Temple. Later you return back to Varanasi, on the way you can visit the Sitamadhi and Vindhyachal temples.
DAY 03: Varanasi
After breakfast go for Varanasi Sight Seeing (Bharat Mata Temple,Vishwanath Temple, All the Ghats.Later back to Varanasi .Evening free for exploring the city
DAY 04 :Varanasi
After breakfast, the day is free for shopping until it is time for your departure flight/train. You will be escorted to the desired location.
- 3 Night s Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis
- Meals as Per Meal Plan
- All Applicable Taxes
- All Transfers and Sightseeings by Private Cab as mentioned in itinenary.
- Driver Allowance, Toll, Permit and All Parking Charges.
- 5% GST
- Flight Fare/Train.
- Fare personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, Extra Mattress.
- River Rafting, Wildlife Safari rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage
- Additional sightseeing or Extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Extra Meals (Additional food charge ) or Drinks & meal supplement for children like Milk and corn flakes Non Veg Food
- Mineral Water/Cold Drink Tips Telephone
- Charges Laundry Travel Insurance