Shimla Manali Chandigarh - 07 Days / 06 Nights
There is no dearth of pleasant surprises that welcome you when you step into Himachal. In fact, each hamlet hidden in the remotest nook and corner of this land of natural abundance holds a great reservoir of excitement and fun. Shimla is distinctive for its variety of architecture. It has one of the rare surviving urban forests, made all the more unique, for its species are temperate to alpine ones in what is otherwise a tropical zone. And then Shimla’s famous Mall offers one of the longest stretches of pedestrian shopping in the world.Surrounded by high peaks in the beautiful green valley of the Beas River, with mountain adventures beckoning from all directions, Manali is a year-round magnet. Backpackers come to hang out in the hippie villages around the main town; adventurers come for trekking, climbing, mountain biking, canyoning, paragliding, rafting and skiing;
Delhi – Shimla(2) – Manali(3) – Chandigarhj(1) – Delhi
DAY 01: DELHI – SHIMLA:
Drive from Delhi to Shimla (343 km / 10 hr) Arrive at Shimla and hotel make the hotel check-ins. Overnight stay at Shimla.
DAY 02: SHIMLA CITY TOUR:
One of the most popular hill Resorts of the North. The town is situated at an altitude of 6810 feet. Initially chosen as a sanatorium for invalid European officers, but soon developed into a big hill town, Shimla has become the summer capital of the country. There are ample opportunities in Shimla for sports. Riding in Jakhu,Tennis and Squash at the club racing and Cricket at annandale, Golf at Naldera and winter skiing at Kufri. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 03: SHIMLA – MANALI:
Drive from Shimla to Manali (280 km or 7-8 hour journey). Enroute you can do the river rafting at Bias river at Kullu. Make you hotel check-ins at Manali. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 04: MANALI – LOCAL SIGHT SEEING:
Walk through the town visiting newly constructed Buddhist Monastery. Hadimba Devi temple- is a small temple situated in the dense forest. Hadimba is said to be the wife of Bhima from the epic of Mahabharata. Vashist, it is an extremely picturesque little place clinging to the steep hill side. On the way up to the village you come upon the Vashist hot baths where a natural sulphar spring is piped into a modern bath -house. Dinner and Overnight stay at Manali.
DAY 05: MANALI – ROHTANG PASS (AT OWN COST):
Full day tour of Rohtang Pass – The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best, you have next 2 hours to enjoy this snowy haven. Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little snow hills. On your way back to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Ralha falls, Nehru Kund. Return to the hotel for overnight stay at Manali.
Day 06 – MANALI TO CHANDIGARH (320kms):
Drive back to Chandigard in the morning. Arrive Chandigarh and make the hotel check-ins. Now proceed to sightseeing tour of Chandigarh including Rock Garden and Rose Gardens containing a variety of 1600 roses. The famous Museums & Art Gallery housing a good collection of sculptures and paintings are all included in Chandigarh sightseeing. Overnight stay at Chandigarh.
Day 07 – AIRPORT / RAILWAY STATION DROP:
After breakfast we checkout from the hotel and proceed for Airport / Railway Station.
Rohtang pass is closed on Tuesday.
- 06 nights stay accommodation in standard category of rooms in hotels mentioned or similar.
- Daily buffet/fixed menu breakfast at all places
- A/c Indigo/Innova/Tempo Traveller( 12 seater) for sightseeing as per the itinerary in our brochure only.
- Incase the guests want to do Manikaran enroute from Shimla to Manali the additional cost for transport will be Rs 1500/- on Total tour cost
- Air Fare/ Train Fare
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost Includes
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc.
- 9% Government Service Tax
- Guide and Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Rohtang pass sightseeing by Local vehicle. Due to union problem outstation vehicles are not allowed.
Terms and conditions:
- All prices are in Indian rupees/ All Payment has to be done as per rules in requisition form
- All Tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
- Tour Prices are valid for Indian Nationals and Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit
- No Refund for unused services.
- The above price is valid for travel till 30 MARCH 2017.