Green Magic Of Kerala - 07 Days / 06 Nights
A sliver of a coastal state in India’s deep south, Kerala is shaped by its layered landscape: almost 600 km of glorious Arabian Sea coast and beaches; a languid network of glistening backwaters; and the spice and tea-covered hills of the Western Ghats. Just setting foot on this swathe of soul-quenching, palm-shaded green will slow your subcontinental stride to a blissed-out amble. Kerala is a world away from the frenzy of elsewhere, as if India had passed through the Looking Glass and become an altogether more laid-back place.
Besides its famous backwaters, elegant houseboats, ayurvedic treatments and delicately spiced, taste-bud-tingling cuisine, Kerala is home to wild elephants, exotic birds and the odd tiger, while vibrant traditions such as Kathakali plays, temple festivals and snake-boat races frequently bring even the smallest villages to life. It’s hard to deny Kerala’s liberal use of the slogan ‘God’s Own Country’.
DAY 1 : Arrival at Cochin and transfer to Munnar the Tea Garden Hill Station of Kerala. Enroute visit Vallara and Cheeyappara waterfalls. Overnight at Munnar.
DAY 2 : Today enjoy local sightseeing at Munnar including Eravikulam National Park, Tea Factory, Mattupetty Dam and Kundala Lake. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 3 : Today proceed to Thekkady – Visual Treat for those who love natural beauty. Visit Spice Garden to view plantation of spices like Black Pepper, Ginger, Cloves Etc. Overnight stay at Thekkady.
DAY 4 : Today proceed to Alleppey- Venice Of India noted for its winding waterways and canals. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 5 : Alleppey House Boat – Today transfer to the famous Kerala Houseboat here you can experience true Kerala village life and beauty of backwaters. Overnight at Houseboat.
DAY 6 : Today proceed to Cochin and visit some famous spots like Chinese Fishing Nets, Dutch Palace and Jewish Synagogue etc. Overnight at Cochin.
DAY 7 : Checkout from your hotel and proceed to Cochin Airport for your return flight.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis on Breakfast plan stated above.
- All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by AC Vehicles. Vehicle as per itinerary.
- Vehicle at your disposal as per the itinerary.
- Services of anHindi / English-speaking driver.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above “Includes” section
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Entry fee for all monuments and places of interest if any
- Airfares and Train ticket
- Government Taxes Applicable
- Confirmations of hotels are subject to availability.
- Slight alterations in the accommodation may become unavoidable due to unavailability of rooms in mentioned hotels, but the accommodation so provided will be of the same class.
- The rates may change accordingly at the peak season mainly during Diwali, New Year & Summer vacations.