Sampoorna Kerala - 07 Days / 06 Nights
A sliver of a coastal state in India’s deep south, Kerala is shaped by its layered landscape: almost 600 km of glorious Arabian Sea coast and beaches; a languid network of glistening backwaters; and the spice and tea-covered hills of the Western Ghats. Just setting foot on this swathe of soul-quenching, palm-shaded green will slow your subcontinental stride to a blissed-out amble. Kerala is a world away from the frenzy of elsewhere, as if India had passed through the Looking Glass and become an altogether more laid-back place.
Besides its famous backwaters, elegant houseboats, ayurvedic treatments and delicately spiced, taste-bud-tingling cuisine, Kerala is home to wild elephants, exotic birds and the odd tiger, while vibrant traditions such as Kathakali plays, temple festivals and snake-boat races frequently bring even the smallest villages to life. It’s hard to deny Kerala’s liberal use of the slogan ‘God’s Own Country’.
Day 01: Cochin – Munnar
Arrival at Cochin and transfer to Munnar -The so called “tea garden hill station of kerala”. On the way
Visit Vallara and Cheeyappara waterfalls and Blossom Garden. Evening, enjoy the beauty of tea garden. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Munnar
After breakfast proceed for Sightseeing of Munnar. Visit Eravikulam National Park to view endangered wild goat Nilgiri Tahr (National Park is Closed during breeding season. Please check with us regarding the visit prior to your arrival). Visit Tea Museum and the Tea factory, Mattupetty Dam and Kundala Lake.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Munnar to Thekkady
After having breakfast, proceed to Thekkady a pleasant heaven on earth for those who love nature in its wild manifestations. Spices are found in abundance in Periyar. Get ready for a spice tour to view the Plantations of a wide variety of spices like cardamom, pepper, tea, coffee, cloves, ginger, turmeric,cumin seed, etc. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Alleppey
After breakfast proceed to Alleppey. The “Venice of India” noted for its winding waterways and canals. It is an important commercial and business town, manufacturing and exporting coir products and black pepper. Explore the natural beauty of Kerala, the paddy fields, narrow canals, coir villages etc.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Alleppey – Kovalam
After breakfast proceed to Kovalam – breathtakingly beautiful – a heaven of peace and tranquillity – the ideal tourist destination in God’s own country. Kovalam offers an excellent diversity with Kovalam beach to suit all desires and occasions. Visit light house beach and Hawah beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Kanyakumari.
After breakfast Proceed to Kanyakumari-the southern tip of peninsular India, it offers a unique experience of sunrise & sunset. Visit rock memorial dedicated to Swami Vivekananda, the Gandhi Memorial, Suchidram Temple with exquisite sculpture & musical pillars dedicated to Brahma, Vishnu &Shiva.Later back to Kovalam .Overnight stay at the Hotel
Day 07: Departure transfer
Transfer to Thiruvananthapuram Airport / Railway station. Back to home with sweet memories of your Tour.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis on Breakfast plan stated above.
- All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by A/c Indigo-2 Pax & A/c Innova 4/6 Pax. Vehicle as per itinerary.
- Vehicle at your disposal as per the itinerary.
- Services of anHindi / English-speaking driver.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above “Includes” section.
- 4.50% GST ( SERVICE TAX IS APLICABLE AS PER THE GOVERNMENT RULE )
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Entry fee for all monuments and places of interest if any.
- Airfares and Train ticket.
- Confirmations of hotels are subject to availability.
- Slight alterations in the accommodation may become unavoidable due to unavailability of rooms in mentioned hotels, but the accommodation so provided will be of the same class.
- Check in time 1400 Hrs and Check out time 1200 Hrs for all Hotels
- The above price is valid for travel till 30 Jan 2017.
- The rates may change accordingly at the peak season mainly during Diwali vacations & Christmas vacations.