Splendid Sikkim - 08 Days / 07 Nights
India’s North East is a slice of paradise, offering you dramatic landscapes, a vibrant culture and the warm hospitality of friendly people. Get closer to nature, recharge your body and mind. This exciting NE tour package will sure turn out to be a medley of enchanting memories.
Day 01: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Darjeeling (98 km /3 hrs)
Meet & greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station/IXB Airport and transfer to Darjeeling (6,710 ft.). On arrival check-in at the hotel; rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 02: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early morning (at 04:00 am) drive up to Tiger Hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft.; world’s 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 03: Darjeeling – Pelling (109 Kms / 4 hrs)
This morning after breakfast transfer to Pelling (6,100 ft.). On arrival check-in at your hotel. Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 04: Pelling Sightseeing
After breakfast start for a Full Day sightseeing. 1st Half tour – Darap village, Rimbi Water Falls, Sewaro Rock Garden, Khecheopalri Lake & Khangchendzongha Waterfalls. In the afternoon start for the 2nd Half tour – Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins, New Helipad Ground. Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 05: Pelling – Gangtok (120 kms / 5 hrs) via Chardham
After breakfast transfer to Gangtok (5,480 ft.). En route visit Temi Tea Garden, Samdruptse and Siddheshwar Dham (Chardham) in Namchi. On arrival check-in at hotel; rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 06: Gangtok Local Sightseeing
Start for a Full Day city tour covering Tashi View Point, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Flower Show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Ranka Monastery & Banjakhri Falls (maximum 6 hours). Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 07: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) and Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.), which is 55 km one-way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok. (In case Tsomgo Lake is closed because of landslide or any other reason, we will provide alternate sightseeing.)
Day 08: Gangtok – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (125 km/4 hrs)
After breakfast check-out from hotel in time and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station/IXB Airport for your onward journey.
• Inclusions :-
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Hotel accommodation in a basic 3* hotel with daily buffet breakfast
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Kindly note that the vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
Cost Exclude :-
• Air Fare / Train fare.
• Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
• Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• Room Heater Charges.
• 9% Service Tax.
• Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
The rates may change accordingly at the peak season mainly during Diwali vacations & Christmas vacations
The above price is valid for travel till March 2017