Rangeelo Rajasthan - 10 Days / 09 Nights
Day 01:- Home Town – Jaipur
Arrive Jaipur and check into your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. This evening you may optionally visit to Chokhi Dhani(Dinner at own), an ethnic Rajasthani village near Jaipur. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02:- Jaipur – Local City Tour
This morning visit the Amber fort, built in 16th century. Enjoy an elephant ride at Amber. Drive past the Hawa Mahal, a Palace of winds. In the afternoon you will visit The City Palace and museum, walk to adjacent Jantar Mantar an astronomical observatory. Rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Jaipur – Pushkar – Bikaner (147 K.M. + 255 K.M. / 10 Hrs. )
Check out from hotel. Depart to Bikaner via Pushkar & Ajmer. Pushkar happens to be the holiest places according to the Hindus as it is considered that Lord Brahma (the Creator) and his wife Saraswati (the goddess of learning and music) performed a ritual in the lake. Here we visit the only Brahma temple of the world before intermingling with the local colors in the local bazaar. Pushkar is the world famous for its cattle fair held each year in the month of Oct/Nov. Afternoon proceed to Bikaner. Enroute Deshnok . visit National Camel breeding farm the only one of its kind in whole of Asia. ( Opens from 1500 Hrs to 1700 Hrs)– a unique experience where you can ride on a camel, Visit the young camels. The Camel Breeding Farm in Bikaner Rajasthan rears 50% of India’s camels. Check into your hotel on arrival and rest of the day is at leisure for individual activities. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 : :Bikaner – City Tour – Jaisalmer (333 K.M. / 8 Hrs.)
After Breakfast ,check out from hotel. Proceed to city tour covering Junagadh Fort – constructed between 1588 and 1593 by Raja Rai Singh, fort has a 986 metre long wall with 37 bastions & two entrances, Bhand Sagar Temple – The 16th century Jain temple,is the most important of this temple complex,. After sightseeing drive to .desert city of Jaisalmer. Evening arrival at Jaisalmer.
Hotel Check in and overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 05:- Jaisalmer
Morning check out from hotel and proceed to an exclusive visit to the Jain temples inside the Sonar Kila.. The Jains are a community that respects life and are pure vegetarians by religion. Visit the citadel’s palace that houses a museum with a huge collection of robes and artifacts from the royal family of Jaisalmer. Visit the Patwaon ki haveli with intricately designed latticed windows used by the ladies to view the external world. Also see the Gadisar Lake, in the evening enjoy Camel Ride on Sand Dunes and later Tent Check in. At night enjoy folk dance at resort with dinner with local delicacies. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer Tent.
Day 06 :- Jaisalmer – Jodhpur (285 K.M. / 8 Hrs.)
Morning Check out from Tent. Drive to a historic city of Jodhpur. Evening arrival at Jodhpur. Free time for shopping / leisure. Check into your hotel, enjoy dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 07 : Jodhpur- City Tour
In the Morning visit Mehrangarh Fort (citadel of the Sun) Umaid Bhawan Palace ( If time permits), and then on to Jaswant Thada, a cenotaph of former Jodhpur ruler. Evening free time. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day 08:- Jodhpur –Nathdwara – Udaipur (250 K.M. / 8 Hrs.)
Morning check out from hotel and depart to Udaipur Via Nathdwara. En route take darshan of the very intricate Ranakpur Temple. Proceed to Udaipur. Evening arrival at Udaipur. Hotel check in and Overnight at hotel.
Day 09:- Udaipur – City Tour
Morning after breakfast, full day tour of Udaipur visiting City Palace – The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple – built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu, Sehelion-KI-Bari, Bhartiya Lok kala Museum – a museum of folk and the Shilpa Gram. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10 :- Udaipur – Home Town
Morning check out from hotel and proceed to Udaipur Airport or Railway station. Drop at Airport or Railway station. Tour End with sweet memories .
- 09 nights stay accommodation in standard category of rooms in hotels mentioned or similar.
- Daily buffet/fixed menu breakfast/ Dinner as per the meal selection at all places
- A/c Swift Dizer/Etios/Tiago(02 to 04 Pax) /Innova (04 to 06 Pax) /Tempo Traveller (07 to 12 pax)
- for sightseeing as per the itinerary in our brochure only.
- (IMP Note:- A/C will not work in Hilly areas)
- In 01 Innova maximum 06 Adults can travel comfortably, if number of passenger is more than six including Adult and children (i.e. 06 Double + 01 or 02 Extra bed or so on) The guests has to take
- RTPCR Test
- Air Fare/ Train Fare
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost Includes
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc
- GST 5 %
- Guide and Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Terms and conditions:
- All prices are in Indian rupees/ All Payment has to be done as per rules in requisition form
- All Tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
- Tour Prices are valid for Indian Nationals and Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit
- No Refund for unused services.
- Validity from Till March 2022
Black out Dates :- All Long weekends. 20th Dec to 31Dec 2021. 25th Dec and 31st Dec 2021 gala Dinner charges will be extra.