RANGEELO RAJASTHAN - 10 Days / 09 Nights
Day 01:- Home Town – Jaipur
Arrive at Jaipur, later go for panoramic view of HawaMahal- the exquisite palace with numerous windows.This evening you may visit Chokhidhani, an ethnic Rajasthani village near Jaipur. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 02:- Jaipur – Local City Tour
Fully devoted to exploring the pink city at its best. City Palace, JalMahal and JantarMantar- the astronomical observatory built by Sawai Jai Singh II. Also, ascend on a hill while riding on an elephant’s back to see the Amber Fort from where you can get a panoramic view of Jaipur.
Day 03: Jaipur – Pushkar – Bikaner (147 K.M. + 255 K.M. / 10 Hrs. )
Depart to Bikaner via Pushkar &Ajmer – Ajmer Sharif Dargah. Pushkar is world famous for its cattle fair held each year in the month of Oct.Visit national camel breeding farm the only one of its kind in whole of Asia. Overnight at Bikaner.
Day 04 : :Bikaner – City Tour – Jaisalmer (333 K.M. / 8 Hrs.)
Bikaner city tour covering Junagadh fort – constructed between 1588 and 1593 by Raja Rai Singh, fort has a 986 metre long wall with 37 bastions & two entrances, BhandSagarTemple – The 16th century Jain temple, afternoon drive todesert city of Jaisalmer. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 05:- Jaisalmer
Exclusive visit to the Jain temples inside the Sonar Kila. The Citadel’s Palace that houses a museum with a huge collection of robes and artifacts from the royal family of Jaisalmer. PatwaonKi Haveli, The Gadisar Lake, in the evening enjoy Camel Ride on Sand Dunes and later Tent Check in. At night enjoy folk dance at resort with dinner with local delicacies. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer Tent.
Day 06 :- Jaisalmer – Jodhpur (285 K.M. / 8 Hrs.)
Morning Check out from Tent. Drive to a historic city of Jodhpur. Evening arrival and Overnight say at Jodhpur.
Day 07 : Jodhpur- City Tour
Visit Mehrangarh Fort (citadel of the Sun) Umaid Bhawan Palace, and then on to JaswantThada, a cenotaph of former Jodhpur ruler. Evening free time for shopping. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day 08:- Jodhpur –Nathdwara – Udaipur (250 K.M. / 8 Hrs.)
Depart to Udaipur Via Nathdwara. En route take darshan of the very intricate Ranakpur Temple. Proceed to Udaipur. Overnight at Udaipur.
Day 09:- Udaipur – City Tour
Udaipur visiting City Palace – The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple – built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu, Sehelion-KI-Bari, BhartiyaLok kala Museum- a museum of folk and the Shilpa Gram. Overnight at Udaipur.
Day 10 :- Udaipur – Home Town
Morning check out from hotel and Drop at Airport or Railway station.
Cost Starting from Rs.40,000+ 5 % GST Per Person
CP Plan (Room + Breakfast Only)
- 09 nights stay accommodation in standard category of rooms in hotels mentioned or similar.
- Daily buffet/fixed menu breakfast/ Dinner as per the meal selection at all places
- A/c Swift Dezire/Etios/Tiago(02 to 04 Person) /Innova (04 to 06 Person) /Tempo Traveller (07 to 12 Person)
- Vehicle is for sightseeing as per the itinerary mentioned above only.
- In 01 Innova maximum 06 Adults can travel comfortably, if number of passenger is more than six including Adult and children (i.e. 06 Double + 01 or 02 Extra bed or so on) The guests has to book Tempo Traveller.
- RTPCR Test
- Air Fare/ Train Fare
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost Includes
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc
- GST 5 %
- Guide and Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Terms and conditions:-
- All prices are in Indian rupees/ All Payment has to be done as per rules in requisition form
- All Tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
- Tour Prices are valid for Indian Nationals and Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit
- No Refund for unused services.
- Validity Till Jan 2023
Important Note: Rates not valid for long weekends, festivals and from 20th Dec 22 to 5th Jan 2023
25th Dec or 31st Dec Gala Dinner cost will be extra.Package cost may vary due to hike in fuel charges and Gov. Taxes.