RANN UTSAV - 02 Days / 01 Nights
12.30 pm: Welcome and check-in
12.30 pm to 02.00 pm: Lunch at Dinning area
02.00 pm to04.30 pm: Shopping/Adventure Time
04.30 pm to05.00 pm: Evening high tea
05.00 pm to 07.30 pm: Visit to White Rann
08.00 pm to09.30 pm: Dinner at dinning area
09.00 pm to 10.00 pm: Cultural activities followed by grand housie at white rann resort
06.30 am: Morning visit to White Rann
07.30 am to 09.00 am: Breakfast at Dinning Area
09.30 am: Check-out and departure forBhuj with a complimentary sightseeing
Cost Starting from Rs.11,000 + 5 % GST Per Person
AP Plan (Room + Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner Only)
Sightseeing places to be covered on the day of departure
- Bhujodi/HiraLaxmi Craft Park/VandeMatram Memorial (closed on Monday) OR Shopping at Vania Bazar/BhujHaat/Chhatardi
- Kutch Museum (closed on Wednesday/public holidays)
- Swami Narayan Temple
- AinaMahal/PragMahal (closed on Thursday) OR SharadBaug Palace (closed on Friday)
- The package includes entrance ticket for VandeMatram Memorial.
- The package does not include entrance ticket for Kutch Museum, AinaMahal, Prag
- Lunch, on the day of departure, is not included in the package.
- All transfers other than the stated above are on chargeable-basis and subject to availability.
- Sightseeing points, not accessible through the Resort Bus, will have to be managed by the guests
- Transfer between Bhuj Railway Station/Airport and White Rann Resort, Dhordo by AC coach on SIC (Seat in Coach) basis only (as per scheduled timing only.)
- Accommodation in Premium AC Tent
- Meals and sightseeing (SIC Basis) as per itinerary
- Fun and entertainment activities at the resort
- Arrival Transfer from Bhuj to White Rann Resort, Dhordo (Approx. 81 km – 2 hrs. by road)
- Fix Pick Up Time 09:30 Hrs. From Bhuj Railway station / Bhuj Airport
- Fix Drop time:- 09:30 Hrs. From White Rann Resort, Dhordo to Bhuj Airport or Railway station.
Leave a Reply