Mountain Mirth - 07 Days / 06 Nights
DAY 01: DELHI / CHANDIGARH – SHIMLA (343 KM 09/10 hrs)
Pick up from Railway station / Airport proceed to Shimla. Evening arrive Shimla. Transfer to hotel.
Overnight stay at Shimla.
DAY 02: SHIMLA – CITY TOUR
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri.Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride one can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sightseeing of various places in and around. After that you can visit a Golf Course at Naldehra (20 kms). later Proceed for local sightseeing in and around Shimla such as The ridge to walk along the Mall, Lakkar Bazaar, Jakhoo Hill, St. Michael’s Cathedral, State Museum, Kali bari Temple, Hanuman Temple. Return by late evening. Overnight stay at Shimla.
DAY 03: SHIMLA – MANALI (280 KM / 10 hrs)
Morning check out from hotel and drive Manali. En route you can do the river rafting on Beas river at Kullu
Evening arrive Manali. Transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at Manali.
DAY 04: MANALI – Solang Valley – Atal Tunnel – Manali
Morning proceed to visit Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Then visit to Atal Tunnel (Outside only) Evening return to the hotel
Overnight stay at Manali.
DAY 05: MANALI – LOCAL SIGHT SEEING
Morning visit to Vashisht Hot – Kund. Shree Ram Temple, Vashisht, it is an extremely picturesque little place clinging to the steep hill side. On the way up to the village you come upon the Vashist hot baths where naturalsulphar spring is piped into a modern bath -house Walk through town visiting newly constructed Buddhist Monastery. Hadimba Devi temple-It is small temple situated in the dense forest is very interesting .Hadimba is said to be the wife of Bhima from the epic of Mahabharata.. Evening free time for shopping at Mall Road.Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 06 – MANALI – CHANDIGARH (320kms / 10 Hrs.)
Early morning drive to Chandigarh. Arrive Chandigarh check in the hotel and now proceed to sightseeing tour of Chandigarh ( If Time Permits) Rock Garden, constructed almost entirely out of city garbage. Sukhna Lake, free time for shopping at sector 21.Overnight stay at Chandigarh.
Day 07 – CHANDIGARH / DELHI – AIRPORT / RAILWAY STATION DROP :
After breakfast we checkout from hotel and proceed for Airport / Railway Station.
Tout End with Sweet Memories.
IMP Note: Rohtang pass remains closed on Tuesdays and itscharges not included in the package Cost
Important Note: Due to Union problems and online booking, normal tourist vehicles cannot be used to visit Rohtang Pass. Only vehicles from the Union have to be used so those charges are not included in Tour cost. Staff from the hotel will assist guest to organize this visit.
- 06 nights stay accommodation in standard category of rooms in hotels mentioned or similar.
- Daily buffet/fixed menu breakfast/ Dinner as per the meal selection at all places
- A/c Swift Dizer/Etios/Tiago(02 to 04 Pax) /Innova (04 to 06 Pax) /Tempo Traveller (07 to 12 pax)
- for sightseeing as per the itinerary in our brochure only.
- (IMP Note:- A/C will not work in Hilly areas)
- In 01 Innova maximum 06 Adults can travel comfortably, if number of passenger is more than six including Adult and children (i.e. 06 Double + 01 or 02 Extra bed or so on) The guests has to take
- RTPCR Test
- Air Fare/ Train Fare
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost Includes
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc
- GST 5 %
- Guide and Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Rohtang pass sightseeing
Terms and conditions:
- All prices are in Indian rupees/ All Payment has to be done as per rules in requisition form
- All Tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
- Tour Prices are valid for Indian Nationals and Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit
- No Refund for unused services.
- Validity from TillMarch 2022
Black Out Dates- All long weekends. 20th Dec to 31st Dec 2021. 25th Dec and 31st Dec 2021 Gala Dinner charges are extra.