Mewar Rajasthan - 08 Days / 07 Nights
Jaipur: Rajasthan’s beautiful Pink City Jaipur, was the stronghold of a clan of rulers whose three hill forts and series of palaces in the city are important attractions. Known as the Pink City because of the color of the stone used exclusively in the walled city, Jaipur’s bazaars sell embroidered leather shoes, blue pottery, tie and dye scarves and other exotic wares. Western Rajasthan itself forms a convenient circuit, in the heart of the Thar desert which has shaped its history, lifestyles and architecture.
Udaipur:The capital of the former princely state of Mewar is a beautiful city in Rajasthan, India. Udaipur city is also referred to as the “Venice of the East”, the “Most Romantic City of India” and the “Kashmir of Rajasthan”. Udaipur the “City of Lakes” is one among the most romantic and most beautiful cities of India. The city of Dawn, Udaipur is a lovely land around the azure water lakes, hemmed in by the lush hills of the Aravalis.
Mount Abu:The Aravallis never before seemed so calling. The spiraling roads to Mount Abu Hill Station, the only hill station of Rajasthan, catch the fantasy every time a visit is made. And no beginning is better than the hot cities getting smaller as being left behind for the cool tingles of a much sought after hill town. What sunrise could be like and how sunset can leave mere humans unnerved is understood in its full impact only in a place like this and more in Mount Abu.
Day 1 : Jaipur
Arrival at Jaipur and check in to the hotel. The rest of the day is at Leisure. This evening you may optionally visit to Chokhi Dhani an ethnic village resort to view folk dances, puppet show, Camel ride etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Jaipur
This morning visit to Amber Fort, built in 16th Century. Enjoy an elephant ride at Amber. Drive past the Hawa Mahal, a palace of winds. In the afternoon you will visit the city palace and museum. Walk to adjacent Jantar Mantar an astronomical observatory. Rest of the evening is at Leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 : Jaipur – Ajmer – Pushkar
Morning you will be driven to Pushkar enroute Ajmer . On arrival, take a sightseeing tour covering Brahma Temple – Also visit Mahadeva Temple – a 19th century marble five faces Mahadeva temple, Ramavaikunth Temple, Varah Temple, Savitri Temple, Man Mahal, Pushkar Palace and Pushkar Lake. Evening back to hotel for night stay
Day 4 : Pushkar – Chittorgarh – Udaipur
After breakfast, drive to Udaipur enroute visiting Chittorgarh. Arrive and transfer to hotel. Evening is free at Lake Pichola. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 : Udaipur
Morning after breakfast, full day tour of Udaipur visiting City Palace – The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple – built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu, Sehelion-KI-Bari, Bhartiya Lok kala Museum – a museum of folk and the Shilpa Gram. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 : Udaipur – Mount Abu
After breakfast departure to Mount Abu. The rest of the day is free. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7 : Mount Abu
Full day sightseeing of Mount Abu including Dilwara temples, Brahmkumari Temple etc .The afternoon is at leisure .In the evening visit Nakki Lake Overnight at hotel.
Day 8 : Mount Abu
After breakfast transfer to Abu Railway Station.
Package Cost Includes
- 07 nights stay accommodation in standard category of rooms in hotels mentioned or similar
- Transport by A/c Indigo(02/03 person )/Innova ( 04 to 06 Person )/ Tempo Traveller from ( 07 to 12 Pax)
- Daily buffet/fixed menu breakfast at all places in CP plan and Daily Buffet/ Fixed Menu Dinner along with Breakfast included in Map Plan
- Please note, if number of passenger is more than six including Adult/ children (i.e 06 Dbl + 01 or 02 Extra bed or so on) Please Note the supplement cost for tempo traveller will be Rs 19,400/- on Total Billing
Package Cost Excludes
- Air Fare/ Train Fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc
- All current Government Taxes applicable.
- Guide and Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- If Gala dinner on 24th Dec and 31st Dec is compulsory It will be on extra cost.
Terms and condition
- All prices are in Indian rupees/ All Payment has to be done as per rules in requisition form
- All Tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
- Tour Prices are valid for Indian Nationals and Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit
- No Refund for unused services.