Mahabaleshwar Magic - 03 Days / 02 Nights
Soaring peaks, breathtaking valleys. Lush flora. Cool, crisp mountain air. This is Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra’s most popular hill station, and once the summer capital of the Bombay Presidency during the British Raj.
Mahabaleshwar is well known for its honey and strawberry farms. One can visit strawberry farms during the period they grow and are plucked i.e. between Dec – Feb. Besides Strawberry, Mulberry, Raspberry and Blue berries are grown around Mahabaleshwar and exported in large numbers.
Day 1: Pune – Mahabaleshwar
Arrive at Pune and proceed to Mahabaleshwar famous for its pleasant climate all year round and beautiful landscapes. Reach Mahabaleshwar, Check in into the hotel. Freshen up and explore the nearby areas like Morarji Castle, Arthur’s Seat, Elephant Point, Bombay Point and Venna Lake and view the Fresh Strawberries orchards en route. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Mahabaleshwar – Pratapgarh – Panchgani – Mahabaleshwar
Get up early in the morning and leave to see the famous historic Fort of Pratapgarh famous for its rich history. Later visit the Panchgani Table Land and Mapro Garden where you can buy fresh fruit crush and fudges to savor your tongue. Evening, come back to the hotel for a stay.
Day 3: Mahabaleshwar – Pune
Post breakfast, do last minute shopping in Mahabaleshwar and leave for Pune where the tour concludes with fond memories of the tour with Prasanna Holidays
• Accommodation in std category of rooms in hotels mentioned or similar.
• Daily buffet/fixed menu breakfast at all places.
• A/c Indigo/Innova/ for sightseeing as per the itinerary in our brochure only.
General Exclusions :-
* Air Fare/ Train Fare.
* Any meals other than those specified in Cost Includes.
* Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc.
* 4.50% Government Service Tax.
* Guide and Entrance fees during sightseeing.
The above price is valid for travel till Jan 2017.