Magical Manali - 06 Days / 05 Nights
Day 01: DELHI – MANALI (570 KMS/ 12-14 HRS)
At 5:00 pm report at Delhi Volvo pick up point (on your own) & Depart for Manali to experience a wonderful vacation. Overnight Journey by Volvo.
Day 02: ARRIVAL IN MANALI + LOCAL CITY TOUR (3 – 4 HRS)
Reach Check In at hotel and Fresh n up. After fresh up, proceed to half day city tour of Manali which includes- Hadimba Devi Temple (This temple constructed in 1553 A.D is Dedicated to Himachal’s Most Significant Deity Hadimba Mata) Vaishnu, etc.), Vashisht Hot springs (Dedicated to Vashisht Muni & well known for its hot Curable water and Religious),Tibetans Monastery. Evening you will be free to explore the Mall Road & IBEX Market of Manali, Overnight stay.
Day 03: MANALI – SOLANG VALLEY (14 KMS) – MANALI
Today morning after breakfast have excursion trip to Solang Valley where you can admire the enchanting sights of the surroundings and can enjoy various thrilling adventure activities by own cost. As the winter approaches, the same Solang Valley takes a shape of a Snowy Blanket, thus forming a perfect vista for several snow activities. After enjoying the outing return to hotel for Overnightstay.
Day 04: MANALI – KULLU – MANIKARAN (85 KMS/ 4 HRS)
After breakfast, drive to Kullu to enjoy thrilling River Rafting (on your own expense), to visit World famous Pashmina Shawl Factory and explore the local Market. Later proceed to Manikaranenroute cover Vaishno Devi Temple. Later at 5 pm return to Manali. Manikaran is an important pilgrimage site as it offers Religious Ram Temple & Impressive Gurudwara (It is famous for hot Water spring which can boil Rice, Dal etc. within 5 min which impresses each & every Visitor). Overnight stay.
Day 05: MANALI – DELHI (570 KMS)
Today check out @ 10:00 am from the hotel and then you are free to explore Local market, Van Vihar (Dense Forest with deodar tress) & Tibetan Monastery in Market by own. At 4:30pm report at Manali Private Volvo Stand & return to Delhi.
Day 06: ARRIVE DELHI
Reach Delhi and drop at bus stand.
|Hotel Name||Manali Inn, Manali|
|Room Category||Volvo Package|
|Classic (Non – View)||22,500/- per couple + 5% GST|
|Superior (Mountain View)||25,100/- per couple + 5% GST|
|Premium (Garden + Mountain View)||27,500/- per couple + 5% GST|
Note: Valid till 19th December, 2021, but during festive and long weekend the rates may change.
- Welcome drink (Non Alcoholic) on arrival.
- Accommodation on Double sharing for 03 nights.
- Volvo Tickets for a couple(Delhi-Manali-Delhi).
- Breakfast & Dinner.
·Unlimited replenishment for tea/coffee maker throughout the stay.
· Unlimited use of Gym during the stay (Dry area only.
· Complimentary use of Wi-Fi.
· Two Mineral Water bottles complimentary every day.
- Half day Local sightseeing (Covering: Hadimba temple, Club House, Monastery, Manu temple, Vashist temple & hot water springs) by individual cab.
- One Full day Sightseeing to Solang Valley by individual cab.
- One Full day Sightseeing of KulluManikaran by individual cab.
- Pick up & Drop from Volvo Bus Stand.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Jungle safari in Corbett National park.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the “Cost includes” column.