Breath Taking Andaman - 08 Days / 07 Nights
Long fabled among travellers for its legendary beaches, world-class diving and far-flung location in the middle of nowhere, the Andaman Islands are still the ideal place to get away from it all.
Its lovely opaque emerald waters are surrounded by primeval jungle and mangrove forest, and snow-white beaches that melt under flame-and-purple sunsets. The population is a friendly masala of South and Southeast Asian settlers, as well as Negrito ethnic groups whose arrival here still has anthropologists baffled. Adding to the intrigue is its remote location, some 1370km from the mainland, meaning the islands are geographically more Southeast Asia – 150km from Indonesia and 190km from Myanmar.
While the archipelago comprises some 300 islands, only a dozen or so are open to tourists, Havelock by far being the most popular for its beaches and diving. The Nicobars are strictly off limits to tourists, as are the tribal areas.
Day-01 – Arrival at Port Blair and transfer to respective hotel. Get ready to explore Carbyn’s Cove Beach – 7 kms from Port Blair – a Coconut palm fringed beach- ideal for swimming, sun basking & bathing. Followed by the enthralling light and sound Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at the respective hotel at Port Blair.
Day-02 - North Bay Coral Island + Ross Island.
After Breakfast, a full day excursion to Coral Island (North Bay) to see reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life & clear water which creates a breathtaking spectacle. After North Bay, visit to Ross Island, the former residential and administrative Island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This Island was completely destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. You could see Deer and peacocks walking by your side. Overnight stay at the respective hotel at Port Blair.
Day-03–Port Blair to Neil Island.
It includes sightseeing of Bharatpur Beach,Sitapur Beach,Laxmanpur Beach. Overnight stay at the respective hotel at Neil Island.
Day-04- Neil Island to Havelock Island.
Depature by ferry to Havelock Island. Overnight stay at the respective hotel at Havelock Island.
Day-05- After Breakfast visit to Havelock Island sightseeing. It includes Beach No. 7 on the Western coast known as “The Radhanagar Beach “. It is one of the most popular beaches on Havelock and was named “The Best Beach in Asia “by Time 2004. Overnight stay at the respective hotel at Port Blair.
Day-06 – Port Blair City Tour: – It includes Anthropological Museum, Fisheries Museum, Cellular Jail sightseeing, Chatham Saw Mill, Samudrika Naval Museum, Rajiv Gandhi water Sport Complex, Sagarika Emporium, Marina Park, Gandhi Park, Science Centre, and Wandoor Beach (Sunset point). Enroute visit to Rubber Plantation with Spice Garden. Rest in the hotel at Port Blair
Day-07–Port Blair to Baratang Island. It includes sightseeing of Lime Stone Cave, Mud Volcano & enroute visit to Jarawa Tribal area. After sightseeing return to your respective hotel at Port Blair.
Day-08- Return home with memories of the ultimate holiday.
Things to carry during sightseeing:
On day 2 please carry packed Lunch (ON OWN COST), drinking water & changing dress while going for the sightseeing of Coral Island.
Please note:- Andaman is not as developed as other state of India. It is groups of Small Islands. The area is backward but rich in Natural beauty and the facilities available cannot be matched to those available in the other developed destinations. The star category hotels as infrastructure are poorly developed. Kindly don’t expect much facility in the hotel.
- Accommodation in A.C. room on double sharing basis. Hot Water Available in Port Blair Only. Kindly note that Havelock & Neil Island being a small Island only 10% hotel has Solar Water Heater & Geysers system.
- M.A.P. Plan (Breakfast & Dinner at fixed menu). Veg. & Non-veg Meal.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Welcome Flower Bouquet on arrival.
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle like Tavera, Xlyo, Scorpio, and Sumo at Port Blair & Sumo, Eco or similar at Havelock & Neil Island as per itinerary and not on disposal. (Point to Point Basis).
- All Entry Tickets. All Boat Tickets (With Luxury Cruise MAKRUZZ or COASTAL Cruise Speed Boat) for Havelock Island & Neil Island.
- All parking Charges.
- 1 Litre Mineral Water Bottle (On Tour Daily) per person.
- Air Fare / Train Fare. All Insurance coverage.
- Personal Expenses: – Camera or Video Camera Charges, Guide Charges, Additional Trip (Personal Activities), Porterage, Tips, Gratuity & Up Grade (Boat Tickets, Room Category & Hotel).
- Any personal expenses like soft/hard drinks and Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- GST (Current Government Service Tax) 4.50% extra. Change in Taxes if any shall will be collected directly upon arrival.
- Any other item not specified in cost includes.
- Check out Time: 8:00 A.M.
- The rates may change accordingly at the peak season mainly during Diwali vacations & Christmas vacations
Note :- The above price is valid for travel till 30 Jan 2017.