Amazing Kerala - 05 Days / 04 Nights
A sliver of a coastal state in India’s deep south, Kerala is shaped by its layered landscape: almost 600km of glorious Arabian Sea coast and beaches; a languid network of glistening backwaters; and the spice and tea-covered hills of the Western Ghats. Just setting foot on this swathe of soul-quenching, palm-shaded green will slow your subcontinental stride to a blissed-out amble. Kerala is a world away from the frenzy of elsewhere, as if India had passed through the Looking Glass and become an altogether more laid-back place.Besides its famous backwaters, elegant houseboats, ayurvedic treatments and delicately spiced, taste-bud-tingling cuisine, Kerala is home to wild elephants, exotic birds and the odd tiger, while vibrant traditions such as Kathakali plays, temple festivals and snake-boat races frequently bring even the smallest villages to life. It’s hard to deny Kerala’s liberal use of the slogan ‘God’s Own Country’.
Day 01: Cochin – Munnar
Upon your arrival at Kochi airport/ Ernakulam Railway Station in Kochi, you will be assisted by the agent’s representative in getting transferred to Munnar. The scenic drive from Kochi to Munnar will let you catch the glimpse of wondrous landscape of Kerala.
Enroute, enjoy the cascading Valara and Cheeyappara waterfalls amidst lush green surroundings.
After you reach Munnar, you will be transferred to your hotel where you check in and then relax for a while. The remaining part of the first day of your Kerala tour package is at leisure. You can just stay indoors with your family and take rest or explore the nearby attractions of Munnar. As the day ends, enjoy a comfy overnight stay with your family at the hotel.
Day 02: Munnar Sightseeing
After a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a full day sightseeing tour of Munnar.
This Munnar, Kerala family package lets you explore the lush green tea and spice plantations of Munnar including the famous Tata Tea Museum in Munnar (Open all days except Monday from 09:00 am to 5:00 pm). After the tea gardens, you will get to visit the Eravikulam National Park which is also known as the home for endangered mountain goat- the Nilgiri Tahr. Mattupetty Dam, Photopoint view, Echo point, and boating in Kundala Lake are some other enchanting places in Munnar that you will get to visit
Day 03: Munnar to Thekkady
After breakfast at the hotel in Munnar and then check out from the hotel as now you will be transferred to Thekkady, which is a delightful place in Kerala for nature and wildlife lovers.
After the check-in, you can relax and unwind for a while. After some time, this day’s Thekkady, Kerala tour itinerary takes for a jungle safari in the popular Periyar National Park which is also known as Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. A jungle safari with family in Periyar National Park will rejuvenate the wildlife lover in you. Be prepared with your cameras as here you will have the best chance of spotting leopards, deers, wild bears, hyenas and other wild animals, up and close. At the end of the day, you will be transferred back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Optional: Enjoy Kathakali dance shows in the evening (own arrangement)
Day 04: Cherai
After a hearty and healthy breakfast, check out from the hotel and embark on the journey towards your next destination- Cherai. – one of the best beaches in the state, The clean sandy beach that is comparatively un crowded makes it a popular picnic spot for honey moon couples and families alike. Cherai beach is famous for dolphin watching as well. Overnight Stay at Cherai.
Day 05: Departure transfer: The fifth day of your holiday package in Kerala starts with a breakfast and transfer to Cochin.
Upon arrival at Cochin, drop at Cochin Airport or Ernakulam Railway Station in Kochi. Back to home with sweet memories of your tour.
Package Cost Includes:
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis on Breakfast plan stated above.
- All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by A/c Indigo-2 Pax & A/c Innova 4/6 Pax Vehicle as per itinerary.
- Vehicle is for Transfer and sightseeing as per above sightseeing
- Services of English/ Hindi -speaking driver.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis
Package Cost Excludes :
- Air Fare/ Train Fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc
- All Current government taxes applicable.
- Guide and Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- If Gala dinner on 24th Dec and 31st Dec is compulsory It will be on extra cost.
Terms and condition
- All prices are in Indian rupees/ All Payment has to be done as per rules in requisition form
- All Tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
- Tour Prices are valid for Indian Nationals and Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit
- No Refund for unused services.
The rates may change accordingly at the peak season mainly during Diwali vacations & Christmas vacations.