Munnar, Cherai Beach and Cochin - 05 Days / 04 Nights
Nature’s magic unfolds before your eyes in this memorable Kerala trip. The cool mountain air and wild natural beauty of Munnar, the spice plantations of Thekkady and a stunning sunset at Cherai Beach are delights that you will look forward to.
Day 01: Cochin – Munnar
Arrive at Cochin and transfer to Munnar – The so called “Tea Garden hill station of Kerala”. On the way visit Vallara and Cheeyappara Waterfalls and Blossom Garden. In the evening, enjoy the beauty of tea gardens. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Munnar Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Munnar. Visit Eravikulam National Park to view endangered wild goat ‘Nilgiri Tahr’ (the National Park is closed during breeding season. Please check with us regarding the visit prior to your arrival). Visit Tea Museum and the Tea factory, Mattupetty Dam and Kundala Lake. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Munnar to Thekkady
After having breakfast, proceed to Thekkady, a pleasant heaven on earth for those who love nature in its wild manifestations. Spices are found in abundance in Periyar. Get ready for a spice tour to view the plantations of a wide variety of spices like cardamom, pepper, tea, coffee, cloves, ginger, turmeric, cumin seed, etc. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Thekkady – Cherai
Post breakfast, proceed to Cherai – Touted as one of the best beaches in the state, Cherai Beach is at a distance of only 30 kms from the city of Cochin. Situated on the northern end of the Vypin Island, Cherai Beach, which is fondly called the “The Princess of the Arabian Sea” extends to over 10 kilometers. The clean sandy beach that is comparatively uncrowded makes it a popular picnic spot for honeymoon couples and families alike. Cherai Beach is famous for dolphin watching as well. Overnight stay at Cherai.
Day 05: Cherai – Cochin
Post breakfast, leave for Cochin Airport/Railway Station to wind up your tour sweet memories.
Package includes :-
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis on Breakfast plan stated above.
• Hotel accommodation in a basic 3* hotel with daily buffet breakfast
• All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by A/c Vehicle as per itinerary.
• Vehicle at your disposal as per the itinerary.
• Services of an English-speaking driver.
• Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
• Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
• Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above “Includes” section.
• Government Taxes applicable
• Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
• Entry fee for all monuments and places of interest if any
• Airfares and Train ticket charges if any.
The rates may change accordingly at the peak season mainly during Diwali vacations, New Year & Summer vacations