Kerala Delight - 06 Days / 05 Nights
A sliver of a coastal state in India’s deep south, Kerala is shaped by its layered landscape: almost 600km of glorious Arabian Sea coast and beaches; a languid network of glistening backwaters; and the spice and tea-covered hills of the Western Ghats. Just setting foot on this swathe of soul-quenching, palm-shaded green will slow your subcontinental stride to a blissed-out amble. Kerala is a world away from the frenzy of elsewhere, as if India had passed through the Looking Glass and become an altogether more laid-back place.Besides its famous backwaters, elegant houseboats, ayurvedic treatments and delicately spiced, taste-bud-tingling cuisine, Kerala is home to wild elephants, exotic birds and the odd tiger, while vibrant traditions such as Kathakali plays, temple festivals and snake-boat races frequently bring even the smallest villages to life. It’s hard to deny Kerala’s liberal use of the slogan ‘God’s Own Country’.
Day 01 : Cochin – Munnar
Our representative would receive you at Cochin Airport. Proceed to Munnar -The so called “tea garden hill station of Kerala”. On the way visit Vallara and Cheeyappara waterfalls and Blossom Garden. Evening, enjoy the beauty of tea garden. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Munnar
After breakfast proceed for Sightseeing of Munnar. Visit Tea Museum and the Tea factory, Mattupetty Dam and Kundala Lake. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Munnar to Thekkady
After having breakfast, Proceed to Thekkady a pleasant heaven on earth for those who love nature in its wild manifestations. Spices are found in abundance in Periyar.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Thekkady – Kumarakom
Leave for Kumarakom, a relaxed and refined destination, featuring lush flowery landscapes and a multicolored plethora of bird species, best enjoyed at the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary. Glide along an intricate web of lagoons, lakes and rivers on a fully-staffed private houseboat/hotel. Visit the lakes and other panoramic views and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 Kumarakom – Cochin
Post breakfast, leave for Cochin Airport / Railway Station as tour ends with Sweet Memories
- Transport by A/c Indigo(02/03 Pax)/Innova( 04/06 Pax) as per the itinerary mentioned above.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis on Breakfast plan on above hotels or Similar.
- Vehicle at your disposal as per the itinerary mentioned above.
- Services of anHindi / English-speaking driver.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above “Includes” section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Entry fee for all monuments and places of interest if any
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- 4.50% taxes Extra.
Terms and condition
- All prices are in Indian rupees/ All Payment has to be done as per rules in requisition form
- All Tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
- Tour Prices are valid for Indian Nationals and Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit
- No Refund for unused services
- The above price is valid for travel till 30 Jan 2017.
- The rates may change accordingly at the peak season.