HYDERABAD WITH RAMOJI FILM CITY - 03 Days / 02 Nights
Day 01: Hyderabad City Tour
On Arrival at Hyderabad Airport/Railway Station/Bus Terminal, proceed to your Hotel. After freshen up, visit Snow World-India’s biggest first snow fall theme Park , Birla Mandir – a Hindu Temple of Lord Venkateshwara, built entirely of white marble and Birla Science Museum Show. After Lunch , visit Golconda Fort -one of the most wonderful monuments and Sound and Light Show at Golconda fort . Overnight stay at the respective hotel at Hyderabad.
Day 02: Hyderabad City Tour
After Breakfast, proceed for Full day city tour of Hyderabad, visit The Nehru Zoological Park, also known as the Hyderabad Zoo, is one of the largest zoos in India, Sudha Car Museum which is the first and only handmade Wacky Car museum, Salarjung Museum which houses part of the huge collection of Nawab Salarjung. Charminar which is a massive arch built by Mohammed Quli Qutab Shah in 1591 ,to commemorate the end of the plague in the city and Shopping at Lad Bazar, in the evening visit the beautiful Hussain Sagar Lake to visit the Statue of Buddha, Lumbini Park and NTR Garden .Overnight stay at the respective hotel Hyderabad.
Day 03: Full day Ramoji Film City Tour .
After Breakfast, hotel Checkout and proceed to Ramoji Film City tour which includes Movie Magic, Fundoostan, Live Shows and more. Explore Panoramic Gardens & Live Stunt Shows and in the Evening proceed for your home destination with sweet memories of your tour !
Tour concludes with happy memories !
Cost Starting from: INR 7560/- Per Person +5% GST
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in mentioned Hotels
- Meal Plan as per choice
- Pick up / Drop from Hyderabad Airport / Railway Station
- All tours and transfers on private basis
- All transfers as per tour itinerary only
- Toll/ Parking and Driver allowances
- RTPCR Test
- Airfare / Train fare etc
- Entrance & Activity fee of various monuments, museums & parks.
- Any Meals other than mentioned above.
- Cost of Pre/ post tour accommodation or any other services which is not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like train or flight delay, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances & and any illness, ,accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency, etc.
- GST 5 %
Important Note : Salarjung Museum remains closed on Friday.
Rates not valid for long weekends, Dussera, 20th Dec 2022 to 5th Jan 2022 .
25th Dec or 31st Dec ember Gala Dinner cost will be extra.
Terms and conditions:
- All prices are in Indian rupees/ All Payment has to be done as per rules in requisition form
- All Tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
- Tour Prices are valid for Indian Nationals and Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit
- No Refund for unused services.
- Validity Till March 2023
Leave a Reply