Hyderabad Grandeur - 05 Days / 04 Nights
Hyderabad is the capital of the southern Indian state of Telangana and de jure capital of Andhra Pradesh. Occupying 625 square kilometres (241 sq mi) along the banks of the Musi River, it has a population of about 6.8 million and a metropolitan population of about 7.75 million, making it the fourth most populous city and sixth most populous urban agglomeration in India. At an average altitude of 542 metres (1,778 ft), much of Hyderabad is situated on hilly terrain around artificial lakes, including Hussain Sagar—predating the city’s founding—north of the city centre.
Established in 1591 by Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah, Hyderabad remained under the rule of the Qutb Shahi dynasty for nearly a century before the Mughals captured the region. In 1724, Mughal viceroy Asif Jah I declared his sovereignty and created his own dynasty, known as the Nizams of Hyderabad. The Nizam’s dominions became a princely state during the British Raj, and remained so for 150 years, with the city serving as its capital. The city continued as the capital of Hyderabad State after it was brought into the Indian Union in 1948, and became the capital of Andhra Pradesh after the States Reorganisation Act, 1956. Since 1956, Rashtrapati Nilayam in the city has been the winter office of the President of India. In 2014, the newly formed state of Telangana split from Andhra Pradesh and the city became joint capital of the two states, a transitional arrangement scheduled to end by 2025.
Day 01 - Arrival Hyderabad, Pickup Railway station/Airport and Transfer to Hotel. Rest of day Hyderabad sightseeing with Salarjung Museum houses part of the huge collection of NawabSalarjung 3rd a Nizam’s prime minister, The Nehru Zoological Park, also known as the Hyderabad Zoo, is one of the largest zoos in India, Charminarwhich is a massive arch built by Mohammed QuliQutab Shah, in 1591 to commemorate the end of the plague in the city. And Golconda Fort is one of the most wonderful monuments, located 11 km. from Hyderabad, and the capital of Andhra Pradesh.
Overnight stay at the respective hotel Hyderabad.
Day 02 – After Breakfast visit Birla Mandir is a Hindu Temple of Lord venkateshwara, built entirely of white marble, Sudha Car Museum which is the first and only handmade Wacky Car museum in the World, Husain Sagar Lake to visit Granite Rock Statue of Buddha, Lumbinipark, NTR Garden and overnight stay at the respective hotel Hyderabad.
Day 03 – After Breakfast full day visit to Ramoji film city a Hollywood of India and Bollywood’s most loved film shooting location, enjoy Indian Cultural programs & Folk dances – live stunt shows, – overnight stay at the respective hotel Hyderabad.
Day 04 – After Breakfast visit Snow world – India’s biggest first snow fall theme Park.
Evening free for shopping & overnight stay at the respective hotel Hyderabad.
Day 05 – Departure Transfer to Railway station / Airport.
* TOUR ENDS *
- Vehicle is available for 10 hrs upto 80 kms per day. Extra kms / hrs will be chargeable.
- Salarjung Museum closed on Friday.
Above Package Price Includes:-
- 4 Nights’ A.C. accommodation in 3 star hotel. Extra Person sharing the room on Bed / Mattress.
- A.C. vehicle for all Transfer & Sightseeing will be done as per the itinerary.
- All Currently applicable taxes.
Above Package Price Excludes:-
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like – landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- 9% Government Service Tax.
Terms & Conditions :
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees.
- All tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- In case of non-availability of rooms or hotels, Company shall book other equivalent hotels without seeking permission from guest.
Valid upto March 2017.