Himalayan Pleasure - 06 Days / 05 Nights
Day 01: Amritsar – Dharamshala (250 KM / 5 Hrs.)
On arrival at Amritsar Airport departure to Dharamshala – Set against the backdrop of the dramatic DhauladharMountains, Dharamsala is perched on the high slopes in the upper reaches of Kangra Valley. The town is divided into two distinct and widely separated sections, Upper and Lower Dharamsala, which differ almost a thousand meters in height. Dharamsala overlooks the plains and is surrounded by dense pine trees and Deodar forests. A nearby snowline with numerous streams and cool healthy atmosphere makes the surroundings very attractive. The colorful temple and Gompas, which reflect the culture of Tibet, adds attraction for the visitor. On arrival check-in to hotel, evening free at leisure .Overnight stay in Dharamshala.
Day 02: Sightseeing of Dharamshala
This morning, wake up to the call of the Dhauladhar range of mountains you will be taken for full day tour of Dharamshala covering Dalai Lama’s village – popularly known as the Tibetan children’s village, Mcleodganj area, Bhagsunath Temple, St. John’s Church, Dal lake and Talnoo – which is the highest point in Dharamshala from where the best view of the Dhauladhar range is possible. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Departure -Dalhousie (156 Kms / 4 Hrs)
After Breakfast Check out from hotel and departure to Dalhousie if Time permitting visit local markets and local places to visit such as Churches in Dalhousie, Panchpula / Sat Dhara (confluence of 7 streams said to have medicinal effect). Evening arrival at Dalhousie.
Hotel check in and overnight stay at Dalhousie.
Day 04: Dalhousie – Excursion to Khajjiar&Chamba – Dalhousie
Full Day excursion to Khajjiar Meadows (22 kms), Chamba (riverside pilgrim centre at 44 kms from Dalhousie can be visited with Khajjiar) and Chamera Lake (large lake with watersports centre). Enroute visit Barkota hills. Back by late evening. Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 05: Dalhousie – Amritsar (200 KMs / 6 Hrs )
After breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to Amritsar – first visit to Wagha Border and late check in at Hotel. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 06: Amritsar – Home Town
After having morning breakfast visit to Golden temple and Jallian Wala Bagh. Afternoon drop at Amritsar Airport /Rly Station to board the flight for onward destination.
Tour Conclude With Happy Memories
Cost Starting from Rs.22,000 + 5 % GST Per Person
MAP Plan (Room + Breakfast + Dinner Only)
- 05 nights stay accommodation in standard category of rooms in hotels mentioned or similar.
- Daily buffet/fixed menu breakfast/ Dinner as per the meal selection at all places
- A/c Swift Dizer/Etios/Tiago(02 to 04 Pax) /Innova(04 to 06 Pax) /Tempo Traveller (07 to 12 pax) for sightseeing as per the itinerary in our brochure only.
(IMP Note:- A/C will not work in Hilly areas)
In 01 Innova maximum 06 Adults can travel comfortably, if number of passenger is more than six including Adult and children (i.e. 06 Double + 01 or 02 Extra bed or so on) The guests has to take Tempo traveller.
- RTPCR Test
- Air Fare/ Train Fare
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost Includes
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc
- GST 5 %
- Guide and Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Rohtang pass sightseeing
Terms and conditions:
- All prices are in Indian rupees/ All Payment has to be done as per rules in requisition form
- All Tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
- Tour Prices are valid for Indian Nationals and Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit
- No Refund for unused services.
- Package cost Valid till 30thJune 2022 (Not valid during 15thMay to 10thJune 2022 Advisable to take customize cost)
Package cost may vary due to hike in fuel charges and govt. taxes .