Golden Triangle - 06 Days / 05 Nights
Delhi(2N) – Agra(1N) – Jaipur (2N)
Day 01: Arrival-Delhi
Upon arrival at New Delhi, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Freshen up and relax. Later proceed for sightseeing tour of Delhi, the capital city of India. On time return to the hotel and comforting overnight stay.
Day 02: Delhi
After breakfast city tour of New Delhi & old Delhi covering Birla temple, India Gate, PM’s house, Lotus temple, Humayuns tomb, Red fort, Qutub Minar, Gandhi Memorial, Jama Masjid and Chandni Chowk (by walk or Cycle Riksha)-one of the main oldest market of the Delhi.Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Delhi-Mathura-Agra- 205 km
After breakfast proceed to Agra, on the way visit Mathura. On arrival Agra check into hotel, later city tour of Agra visit Taj Mahal – the symbol of love, Agra fort and tomb of Itmad-ud-daulah.Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Agra – FatehpurSikri – Jaipur – 235 kms
Take breakfast at the hotel. Drive to Jaipur en route visiting Buland Darwaza and Panch Mahal at Fatehpur Sikri. On arrival in Jaipur, will transfer you to the hotel. Dinner and overnight will be at the hotel.
Day 05: Jaipur
Take breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy sightseeing at Jaipur, the capital and largest city of Rajasthan state. Jaipur is fondly known as the Pink City of India. See the famous attractions of the city and on time return to the hotel for dinner and comforting overnight stay.
City Palace Complex , HawaMahal – the Palace of Winds, JantarMantar Observatory, Laxmi Narayan Temple.
Evening shopping in local bazaars
Day 06: Jaipur / Delhi-Tour Completed
After Breakfast its time to leave for your flight to Jaipur or Delhi airport to your onward journey. Tour completed with sweet memories.
Note; : Delhi monuments remain closed on Monday and Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday for Public.
The above rates are not valid During New Years and Christmas.
- 05 nights stay accommodation in std category of rooms in hotels mentioned or similar.
- Transport by A/c Indigo/Innova.
- Daily buffet/fixed menu breakfast at all places
- A/c Indigo (02 to 03 Person)/ Innova( 04 to 06 Person ) for sightseeing as per the itinerary in our brochure only.
- All current applicable taxes.
- In 01 Innova maximum 06 Adults can travel comfortably, if the number of passengers are more than six including Adult/ children. Please take the supplement cost for vehicle suitable to group size.
- Air Fare/ Train Fare
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost Includes
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc
- 9% Government Service Tax
- Guide and Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- The above price is valid for travel till 30 March 2016.
The rates may change accordingly at the peak season mainly during Diwali vacations & Christmas vacations.