Glorious Gujarat - 06 Days / 05 Nights
Barely glimpsed by many travellers scurrying between Mumbai and Rajasthan, Gujarat is an easy side-step off the well-beaten tourist trail. While the capital, Ahmedabad, retains some charm amid its chaos, the countryside holds most of this state’s many treasures. Traditional artisans in tribal villages weave, embroider, dye and print some of India’s finest textiles, and pristine parks harbour unique wildlife, including migratory birds, wild asses and the last remaining prides of Asiatic lions. For the spiritually inclined, sacred Jain and Hindu pilgrimage sites sit atop mountains that rise dramatically from vast flatlands. And colourful festivals burst with a cornucopia of culture.
Gujarat also claims a special relationship to the life and work of Mahatma Gandhi: he was born here, he ignited the satyagraha movement from here, he made his Salt March here – and his legacy remains a vibrant part of public discourse and private lives.
Day 01 : Ahmedabad
Arrive at Ahmedabad and transfer to hotel. Do the sightseeing of Ahmedabad along with Akshardham.
Day 02: Ahmedabad- Dwarka
Drive to Dwarka and on arrival, check into hotel. Evening Aarti and Darshan at Dwarkadhish Temple. Overnight stay at Dwarka.
Day 03 :Dwarka
Full day visit of Dwarka City Tour includes visit of Gomti River, Dwarkadish Temple- temple of Lord Krishna & in the noon drive to Okha port. On the way Lord Shiva Jyotirling known as Nageshwar, Gopipond, Rukhmani Temple and then proceed for Dwarka temple by Boat. Overnight stay at Dwarka .
Day 04 :Dwarka – Porbandar – Somnath
Morning proceed to Porabandar(130 Kms) visit of Kirti temple known as house & born place of Mahatma Gandhi. In back side house of Kasturba wife of Gandhi. Also visit Gandhi museum, study room of Mahatma Gandhi in the Kirti temple. Later visit the Sudama temple & proceed to Somnath. Visit somnath temple – A lord shiva temple known as Jyotirling built by Moon God. Overnight stay at Somnath.
Day 05 : Somnath – Gir (around 60-70 kms)
After breakfast drive to Gir. Explore Gir Safari at an additional cost. Overnight stay at Gir Forest
Day 6 : Gir – Ahmedabad (around 350 kms)
Proceed for Ahmedabad. Arrive at Ahmedabad. Transfer to Ahmedabad Airport / Railway Station.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis on meal plan stated above.
- All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by AC Indigo as per itinerary.
- Vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above “Includes” section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Entry fee for all monuments and places of interest if any
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- Christmas Eve /New year Eve supplement charges if applicable.
- Government Taxes applicable(GST applicable on Tour Price)
- The rates may change accordingly at the peak season mainly during Diwali, New Year & Summer vacations.