GOLDEN TRIANGLE - 05 Days / 04 Nights
Day 01 Home Town – Delhi
As you de-board your flight at Delhi airport, start city excursion by visiting Old Delhi. The grand Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat. A shopping spree at the colourful market of ChandniChowk is also in the schedule.
Day 02 Delhi – Agra (245 kms / 6 hrs.)
Day as you explore New Delhi. Places like ministerial buildings at Rajpath, India Gate, RashtrapatiBhawan, Humayun’s Tomb. Also, National Museum housing archaeological finds and other antique articles can be visited if you are a history buff. Proceeding towards Agra, we stop at Akbar’s tomb in Sikandra and Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 03 Agra -Jaipur (240 kms / 8 Hrs.)
A city tour in Agra. Starting with the most celebrated attraction of AgraTajMahal (constructed by Shahjahan for his empress), we watch the sun rising above this epitome of love. Further, we explore Itmad-ud-Daulah’s tomb that is also called ‘Baby Taj’ due to its resemblance to TajMahal.Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 04 Jaipur
Fully devoted to exploring the pink city at its best. HawaMahal- the exquisite palace with numerous windows, City Palace, JalMahal and JantarMantar- the astronomical observatory built by Sawai Jai Singh II. Also, ascend on a hill while riding on an elephant’s back to see the Amber Fort from where you can get a panoramic view of Jaipur. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 05 Jaipur/Delhi Home Town (270 kms / 8 hrs.)
Transfer to Jaipur Airport or Delhi via road and receive a grand farewell at the Delhi Airport from where you board a flight for the onward destination.
- 4 nights stay accommodation in standard category of rooms in hotels mentioned or similar.
- Daily buffet/fixed menu breakfast/ Dinner as per the meal selection at all places
- A/c Swift Dezire /Etios/Tiago(02 to 04 Person) /Innova (04 to 06 Person) /Tempo Traveller (07 to 12 Person)
- Vehicle is for sightseeing as per the itinerary mentioned above only.
- In 01 Innova maximum 06 Adults can travel comfortably, if number of passenger is more than six including Adult and children (i.e. 06 Double + 01 or 02 Extra bed or so on) The guests has to book Tempo Traveller.
- RTPCR Test
- Air Fare/ Train Fare
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost Includes
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc
- GST 5 %
- Guide and Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Terms and conditions:
- All prices are in Indian rupees/ All Payment has to be done as per rules in requisition form All Tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
- Tour Prices are valid for Indian Nationals and Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit
- No Refund for unused services.
- Validity Till Jan 2023
Important Note:This rates not valid for long weekends, 20th Dec 22 to 5th Jan 2023
25th Dec or 31st Dec Night Gala Dinner cost will be extra.Package cost may vary due to hike in fuel charges and Govt. taxes.
Leave a Reply