Coorg – Wayanad - 07 Days / 06 Nights
Coorg is an astonishing land in the heart of the southern Indian peninsula. This unspoilt “country of million hills”, situated on the slopes of the Western Ghats, is India’s coffee bowl. The tiny district in the state of Karnataka is the biggest producer of coffee.
Day 1: Bangalore- Coorg
Welcome to Bangalore, from here you will proceed to Coorg. Visit the spectacular Abbi Falls which is a must visit tourist spot anyone visiting Coorg. Proceed to the Raj’s Seat from where you can enjoy panoramic views of the misty Coorg valley. Night halt at the hotel.
Day 2: Coorg
In the morning, after breakfast you will proceed to Talcauvry (the source of the River Cauvery) and Bhagamandala (the point where Cauvery assumes the shape of a river). Here see the divine place as it is worshipped as a pure spot. Later visit the ancient temple and in the evening, go to Madikeri town and enjoy shopping for honey, coffee and spices as souvenirs of your travel to Coorg. Over-night stay at hotel.
Day 3: Coorg
In the morning, after breakfast you will proceed to Omkareshwara Temple and enjoy the scenic beauty at leisure in this spectacular hill retreat. Then you will Head towards the Rajiv Gandhi National Park at Nagarhole . Try your luck spotting the ferocious tiger. In the evening, return to the hotel and spend the night here.
Day 4: Coorg-Waynad
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Wayanad, Vythiri is a classic blend of old world charm, peaceful environs & modern amenities and an ideal destination for honeymooners. On arrival check into the hotel. Spend the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Wayanad, Vythiri.
Day 5: Waynad
After breakfast proceed for local sightseeing of Wayanad. Set at an altitude of 700 – 2100 m above sea level, Wayanad is one of the districts in Kerala that has been able to retain its pristine nature. The fast-flowing rivers – Panama ram, Mananthavady and Kabini add to the beauty of this region. Sightseeing attractions in Wayanad include Pookoda Lake, Lakkadi, Kuruva Island and Edakkal Cave. Overnight stay is arranged in Wayanad.
Day 6: Waynad
After breakfast Visit Muthanga wildlife sanctuary, Meenmutty waterfalls , Chembra Peak Babasura Sagar Dam, Kuruva Dweep, , Soochipara Waterfalls etc as time permits.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7: Departure transfer
Transfer to Calicut Airport / Railway station. Back to home with sweet memories of your tour.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis on meal plan stated above.
- All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by Indica AC as per itinerary.
- Vehicle at your disposal as per the itinerary.
- Services of an English-speaking driver.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- All applicable taxes.
- Hotel accommodation in a basic 3* hotel with daily buffet breakfast
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above “Includes” section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Entry fee for all monuments and places of interest if any
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- All Government Taxes applicable
- The rates may change accordingly at the peak season mainly during Diwali, New Year & Summer vacations