Colourful Rajasthan - 07 Days / 06 Nights
Jaipur: Rajasthan’s beautiful Pink City, known as the Pink City because of the colour of the stone used exclusively in the walled city, Jaipur’s bazaars sell embroidered leather shoes, blue pottery, tie and dye scarves and other exotic wares. Western Rajasthan itself forms a convenient circuit, in the heart of the Thar desert which has shaped its history, lifestyles and architecture.Jodhpur: “The Sun City” was founded by Rao Jodha, a chief of the Rathore clan, in 1459. It is named after him only. The city is known as the “Sun City” because of its bright and sunny weather throughout the year. Read on for more Jodhpur information. Pushkar: This is one of the most ancient cities of India. Located in Rajasthan’s Ajmer district, Pushkar is often called tirtha-raj, which literally means the king of pilgrim sites. It is also among the five pilgrim sites or dhams for people following Hinduism.
Udaipur:The capital of the former princely state of Mewar is a beautiful city in Rajasthan, India. Udaipur city is also referred to as the “Venice of the East”, the “Most Romantic City of India” and the “Kashmir of Rajasthan”. Udaipur the “City of Lakes” is one among the most romantic and most beautiful cities of India. The city of Dawn, Udaipur is a lovely land around the azure water lakes, hemmed in by the lush hills of the Aravalis.
Day 01: Jaipur
On arrival pickup from Airport/Railway station, check in to the hotel. Rest of the day is free. Late afternoon optional visit to Chokhi Dhani an ethnic village resort to view folk dances, puppet show, Camel ride etc. and enjoy Rajasthani dinner. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Jaipur
After breakfast excursion to Amber Fort, the old capital of Jaipur rulers. Ride on the back of an elephant from the foots of the hill up to the gate of the Fortrees. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Jaipur including Maharaja’s Museum and Jai Singh’s Astronomical Observatory and Hawa Mahal. Overnight Stay at the hotel. Evening shopping in local bazaars
Day 03: Jaipur – Pushkar via Ajmer
Jaipur to Pushkar, leave after breakfast for Pushkar, the holy city of Hindu’s and also famous for Camel and Cattle fair in the month of November. Arround 300000 Camel owners come for trading. Enroute visit small villages. On reaching we go to Pushkar Palace later visit Hindu Temples and in the evening attend evening prayer with Oil lamp. Overnight Stay at the Hotel
Day 04: Pushkar – Jodhpur
Pushkar to Jodhpur, leave after breakfast for Jodhpur. Later in the afternoon visit Mehrangarh Fort which houses some of the most intricately adorned palaces and latticed windows, Jaswant Thada : It is the memorial of Maharaja Jaswant Singh & Umaid Bhavan Palace. The unique feature of the palace is the fact that hand chiseled sandstone blocks have been put together in a special system of interlocking, there is no mortar binding. There is exellent museum housing models of airplanes, weapons, antique clocks etc. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Jodhpur – Udaipur
In the morning drive to Udaipur, The ‘City of Lakes’ is perhaps one of the most romantic and beautiful cities in India. En-route visit Ranakpur, visiting temple Chaumukha temple built in 1439, marbal temple has 29 halls supported by 1444 pillars, no two pillars alike. On arrival transfer to the hotel. Evening free for boating and independent activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 : Udaipur
Full day tour of Udaipur visiting City Palace: The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish temple, build by Maharaja Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu, Sehelion ki Bari, Bharatiya Lok kala museum – a museum of folk and Art, it displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls, folk music instruments and the Shilp gram. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07: Departure transfer
After breakfast transfer to Airport/Railway Station for departure.
Package Cost Includes:
- 06 nights stay accommodation in standard category of rooms in hotels mentioned or similar
- All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by A/c Indigo-2 Pax & A/c Innova 4/6 Pax Vehicle as per itinerary
- Daily Buffet/fixed menu breakfast at all places in CP plan and daily buffet/fixed menu dinner along with breakfast included in MAP plan
- Please note if number of passengers is more than six including adult/children (i.e. 06 Dbl + 01 or 02 extra bed or so on) please note the supplement cost for Tempo Traveller will be Rs. 19400/-on total billing
Package Cost Excludes:
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost Includes
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Telephone calls, Laundry, Liquor etc.
- All Current Applicable Taxes
- Guide and Entrance fees during sightseeing
- If Gala dinner on 24th Dec and 31st Dec is compulsory It will be on extra cost
Terms & Conditions:
- All prices are in Indian rupees/ All Payment has to be done as per rules prices are in Indian rupees requisition form
- All tours are subject to Terms and Conditions mentioned on the booking form in our Brochure
- Tour Prices are valid for Indian Nationals and Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit
- No refund for unused service