Classic Karnataka - 07 Days / 06 Nights
One of South India’s most famous tourist destinations Mysore is known for its glittering royal heritage and magnificent monuments and buildings. Its World Heritage–listed palace may be what brings most travellers here, but it’s also a thriving centre for the production of premium silk, sandalwood and incense. These days ashtanga yoga is another drawcard, attracting visitors worldwide with its reputation as one of India’s best places to practice yoga.
Cosmopolitan BANGLORE is the number one city in the Indian deep south, blessed with a benevolent climate and a burgeoning drinking, dining and shopping scene. It’s not necessarily a place you come to be wowed by world-class sights (though it has some lovely parks and striking Victorian-era architecture), but instead to experience the new modern face ofIndia.The journey in OOTY on the celebrated miniature train is romantic and the scenery stunning. Even the road up from the plains is impressive. From April to June (the very busy ‘season’) Ooty is a welcome relief from the hot plains, and in the colder months (October to March) you’ll need warm clothing, which you can buy cheap here, as overnight temperatures occasionally drop to 0°C.
DAY 01: Bangalore to Mysore
Arrive at Banglore and proceed for Mysore. En route visit Srirangapatna, Ranganathaswamy Temple, Tippu’s Palace, Fort, Gumbaz and Tippu’s Summer Palace. Reach Mysore and settle down in hotel. Night halt in Mysore.
DAY 02: Mysore
Morning after breakfast, proceed for local sightseeing of Mysore. Visit to Mysore Palace, Zoo and The Art Gallery. In the afternoon visit to Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary. Visit to beautiful Vrindavan Gardens in the evening. Overnight stay at Mysore.
DAY 03: Mysore- Ooty
After breakfast proceed to Ooty. On arrival Check in into the hotel. Day free to relax. Overnight stay at Ooty.
DAY 04: At Ooty
After breakfast, complete day free to explore Ooty. There are view points, Lake (boating), Rose Garden. Numbers of Bollywood and South Indian movies were shot here and several points are now visited by tourists for the same. Overnight stay at Ooty.
DAY 05: At Ooty
Day excursion to nearby plantations. Coonoor is one of the popular areas to visit and there are number of viewpoints. Overnight stay at Ooty in Hotel.
DAY 06: Ooty to Bangalore
Morning after breakfast, proceed to Bangalore. On arrival transfer to Hotel. Evening fee for leisure.Overnights at Bangalore.
DAY 07: Bangalore drop
Morning free for shopping & later drop at airport / railway station to take a flight/ train back.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis on breakfast plan.
- All transfers and sightseeing arrangements by AC vehicle as per group size.
- Vehicle at your disposal as per the itinerary.
- Services of Hindi / English-speaking driver.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- Govenment Taxes applicable
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above “Includes” section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Entry fee for all monuments and places of interest if any
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- The rates may change accordingly at the peak season mainly during Diwali vacations, New Year & Summer vacations