Best of Singapore - 04 Days / 03 Nights
Some refer to her as the “little red dot”, but Singapore’s presence in the world today is larger than that moniker. In fact, Singapore is a bustling cosmopolitan city that offers a world-class living environment, with her landscape populated by high-rise buildings and gardens. One interesting facet you’ll discover about Singapore is a ubiquitous collage of cultures, where people of different ethnicities and beliefs coexist. Besides a vibrant multicultural experience, there’s more you can discover about Singapore.
Day 01 – Singapore (Changi airport) – Night Safari
Arrival at Singapore airport, proceed to hotel check in & rest for some time. In the evening proceed for Night Safari- See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moon glow lighting. Overnight in Singapore.
Day 02 – Singapore –City Tour & Half Day Sentosa Island Tour
Today after breakfast proceed for Singapore half day Panoramic city tour. Enjoy driving past China Town, Little India ,Merlion Park and visit the National Orchid Museum. In Second Half Proceed to Sentosa island. Enjoy Activities like Cable Car Ride, SEA Aquarium, Wings of Time. Overnight in Singapore.
Day 03 – Singapore – Full Day Universal Studios
After breakfast Proceed to Universal Studios. Start your journey to Hollywood movie theme park – Universal Studios a forms part of Resorts World Sentosa. Among the park’s many rides and attractions are Battlestar Galactica, World of Shrek, Shrek 4-D attraction, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure, Madagascar, Adventure and Revenge of the Mummy, TRANSFORMERS and many more. Overnight in Singapore.
Day 04 – Singapore – Jurong Bird Park – Departure
After breakfast check out from hotel & Visit Jurong Bird Park: The largest bird park in the world, offering a 20.2-hectare of spectacular hillside haven for 5,000 birds representing 380 species. The key attractions include the Bird Discovery Centre, African Waterfall Aviary, Lory Loft Aviary, Southeast Asian Birds Aviary and Penguin Coast. Don`t miss the latest New Attraction: Wings of Asia. Later Proceed to airport for onward flight.
Package Price Includes:-
- 3 Nights accommodation at standard 3* hotel with breakfast
- Half Day City Tour.
- Night Safari.
- Sentosa Extreme including admission, one way cable car, Underwater World, Dolphin Lagoon, Luge &Skyride, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom with tea and Wings of Time on SIC basis
- Return airport transfers & all sightseeing on SIC basis.
Above Package Price Excludes:-
- International Airfare and taxes. Internal airfare and taxes.
- Visa & Insurance fees.
- Any meals other than specified above.
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like mini-bar, portage, tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above.
- 4.50% Government taxes.
- The above price is valid for travel till Jan 2017
- High Season Surcharge applicable for certain periods like – Diwali, Christmas, New year, Chinese New year , F1 etc.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings as of now.
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
- You can upgrade to an alternate room category, hotels and air bookings by paying an extra cost
- International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1200hrs.
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change.
- For Security Deposits, Credit card is required at the time of hotel check in Book early to ensure best rates & services and hassle-free Visa processing.
- You may extend your hotel stay or upgrade any service at an extra cost Contact us to tailor-make this itinerary to suit you best.
- We strongly suggest that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of your holiday including loss of deposit through cancellations, loss of baggage and personal items, personal injury and death, inclement weather clause, pre-existing medical condition waiver (includes travelling parties and immediate family).
- VISA REGULATIONS, CUSTOMS AND QUARANTINE: Compliance with immigration, customs and / or quarantine regulations is the client’s responsibility. We cannot, under any circumstances, be held liable and responsible if applicable rules and regulations are not observed.
- The rates may change accordingly at the peak season mainly during Diwali vacations & Christmas vacations