Bangalore – Mysore – Ooty - 05 Days / 04 Nights
A trip to Mysore is a journey into the glorious past. Explore this pleasant, splendid heritage city. Then move on to Ooty, perched high in the Nilgiris. Known as the queen of hill stations in South India, charming Ooty offers breathtaking vistas, a salubrious climate and incredible biodiversity.
DAY 01: Bangalore to Mysore
ArriveBangalore in the morning, Proceed for Mysore enroute visit Srirangapatna, Ranganathaswamy Temple, Tippu’s Palace, Fort, Gumbaz, Tippu’s Summer Palace. Reach Mysore and settle down in hotel.After fresh-n-up vist to Mysore Palace &Vrindavan Gardens in the evening.Overnight stay at Mysore.
DAY 02: Mysore- Ooty
Morning after breakfast drive to Ooty Check in to Hotel.There are view points, Lake (boating), Rose Garden. Numbers of Bollywood and South Indian movies were shot here and several points are now visited by tourists for the same.Overnight stay at Ooty.
DAY 03: At Ooty
After Breakfast day excursion to nearby plantations.Coonoor is one of the popular areas to visit and there are number of viewpoints. Overnight stay at Ooty.
DAY 04: Ooty to Bangalore
Morning after breakfast, proceed to Bangalore. Transfer to Hotel. Evening fee for leisure.Overnight stay at Bangalore.
DAY 05: Bangalore drop
Morning After Breakfast half day sightseeing OR free for shopping & later drop atAirport / Railway station for your onward journey.
Package Price Includes:-
- 04 Nights’ A.C. accommodation in 3 star hotel . Extra Person sharing the room on Bed / Mattress.
- 04TH Night is complimentary on daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast.
- A.C. vehicle for all Transfer & Sightseeing will be done as per the itinerary.
- All Currently applicable taxes.
Package Price Excludes:-
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like – landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- 3.50% Government Service Tax.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- Slight alterations in the accommodation may become unavoidable due to unavailability of rooms in mentioned hotels, but the accommodation so provided will be of the same class.
- Check in & Check out as per hotel policy.
- Non-A.C. rooms at Ooty& Kodaikanal & A.C. rooms at Bangalore.
- Vehicle at disposal from 8a.m. to 8p.m.
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees.
- All tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- In case of non-availability of rooms or hotels, Company shall book other equivalent hotels without seeking permission from guest.
Validity: 1st July 2015 to 5th October 2015